Author Topic: Oops  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I was sitting with my mom last night and went to show her a video of a project I’m working on for a client when she asked how it was coming along. She was standing and came over behind my chair to take a look. I opened my phone and went to my pictures to look for the video and my pictures show on a 4 a row grid and at the bottom was 4 pictures of me in a blue bra I posted here yesterday. I did not know on my device when I take a picture through here, it saves. 
Instead of quick thinking and scrolling up to be like oh shhh divert divert divert lol I panicked and sat there a moment before getting up to awkwardly pretend I was getting a drink to delete them before sitting back down. 
Found the video and showed her and while she didn’t say anything or give any body language that said ummmm what was that she did place her hand on my shoulder where my bra strap was, a pullover so hopefully it felt was not recognized as a bra. My wife and I are fairly different in body shape and bust size and the picture before it was cropped in posting definitely shows our kitchen lol. 
So…I think my mom just found out her son wears a bra and has the reason for doing so. She’s not someone who would bring it up and we are a very lip tight family about things. Very much if you don’t bring it up it isn’t my business to ask about it type. 
So anyways that was fun. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
lol that’s awesome I’m glad she’s so cool with it all. No one knows I wear bras or that I have boobs but maybe they do and just don’t say anything. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
lol that’s awesome I’m glad she’s so cool with it all. No one knows I wear bras or that I have boobs but maybe they do and just don’t say anything.
EVERYONE knows I wear bras and have boobs. 
In fact I just received a compliment on my caboose yesterday 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024