Author Topic: Aroused and sore!  (Read 2280 times)

Offline taxmapper

So a question to anyone who wants to answer: 

When you get aroused, do you feel a "fullness" of your breasts and/or pain or discomfort? 

Do you get the "nipple arousal"? 

AND, this may not be in this arena, but has anyone experienced the "wet" feeling? This has now happened twice

And the sore breasts are now a common occurrence. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Yes. The fullness feeling is a result of increased and quick blood flow to the breasts. And the soreness is typically a result of the temporary filling of the breasts due to this. 
It’s often why women also find their nipples to be so sensitive during play, but not when you randomly just come up and grab one lol. 
The wet is from the arousal certainly and something I think many of us can attest to. 

My boobs become so sensitive and present when aroused and often more than not there is nothing going on downstairs but I still get wet from the general aroused feeling going on in my breasts. Whether it’s in the office or at home or whenever it may occur when the hormones go in to their were ready when you are activity lol. 

My nipples have become the most erogenous area of my body and my wife knows to go directly to them. I can’t recall the last time she even bothered touching me elsewhere except to confirm what she’s doing is “working” and if she does I typically can’t “react” until she has given attention to my boobs. 

Just part of having breasts. We have added tissue that gets added nerves and blood flow through them than a man’s chest and as a result we experience similar issues with temporary filling from blood flow and nerve endings. 

Offline Johndoe1

Yes. Yes. And yes to all your questions. It's not unusual when you have feminine breasts. But interesting note, a lady friend of mine has confided to me nothing happens to her breasts when aroused and she hates it!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
My wife has often said she wishes her chest reacted the same as mine when we are intimate. It seems hers are just there it’s a bit of anatomical role reversal lol

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Nipples stiffen and protrude.

When the Prolactinoma was present I had ‘ let down’ sensations as if about tho lactate. I remained dry but it was a worry if out in public that I had wet my shirt. 

No longer present post chemo for that tumor.
Regards, Bob

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Absolutely, yes.
Nipples are kind of always on point but they do engorge a bit and get harder during arousal.

The slight hand glide across the the nipple and/or rub of the areola feels really good.
When the when wife is so inclined to give them a lick or kiss when we are intimate then it becomes a head to toe sensation.
Much different then an orgasm/ejaculation. 

I have had the wet leaky feeling a number of times and even caught my nipples expressing a clear fluid. It only happened 20 or so times since I would classify myself as having true breasts and never more than a droplet. Once or twice enough to dampen a t-shirt if I am braless. Which is now days only occasionally overnight.

In another post... I tried to describe the feeling in the breasts as like a warm wave that kind of thumps like a heart beat then spreads like a wave washing through the breast of origination. Not painful but a oh wow that's a unique and not unwelcome feeling.

Offline taxmapper

for the longest time i could not relate tot he concept of breast or nipple orgasm. 

I still have not had one, but OMG massaging and flicking the nipple and breast is becoming far more arousing and now causes me to feel a deep seated arousal inside that I cannot explain except the electric excitement feeling is closest. 

Additionally, the wet from nipple was for me not what I meant. 

I was actually referring to the crotch area, and that I have had twice and possibly a third time now a feeling of actual "wetness" inside behind my male parts that was extremely arousing. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Nothing more as far as feeling, excitory or pre ejaculant since the orchi … but instead I get a warm wave over the whole body. It’s not frequent but can happen when the skin is stroked even. Arm, thigh chest any where on the skin. Most unusual… and enjoyable.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Often when sitting, at desk, driving or reading, when having to itch the side I'll just lightly in a relaxing way and not being noticeable scratch the side toward the nipple and its now hard.  The feelings is very arousing.  While, when done in a time that allows for it, it's hard to not stop as the feeling is so good and relaxing.  I have very sensitive nipples.  Slight rubbing of fabric can make them hard.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Often when sitting, at desk, driving or reading, when having to itch the side I'll just lightly in a relaxing way and not being noticeable scratch the side toward the nipple and its now hard.  The feelings is very arousing.  While, when done in a time that allows for it, it's hard to not stop as the feeling is so good and relaxing.  I have very sensitive nipples.  Slight rubbing of fabric can make them hard.
One of the reasons I only wear lightly padded bra. Another reason is that I have a double nipple on my left side that is VERY sensitive. 

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

I am sure it's very natural for breast tissue to be sensitive. Particularly when you consider the purpose of breasts in the first place. There has to be a way to sense latching, let down and fullness. All sensations that are useful in other ways. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
The more my breasts have filled in, the denser tissue has definitely been more sensitive to touch in good and bad ways. It's why I wear at least a pullover bra every day now. Without something over them whether it be weather, fabric of a shirt, or what have you...with my breasts against my shirts no matter what now days, irritation or sensation is always present. That along with nipples always showing now, it just helps in the modesty dept. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024