Author Topic: Latest update  (Read 323062 times)

Offline Traveler

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 512
I’ve read through the comments and somewhere you said it was like you were supposed to have breasts all along. I have to admit, while I’ve had mine since puberty, I’ve never considered removing them my whole life and now that they’ve grown out a bit and I wear a bra full time, I’m kinda proud of how they look. Good for you!

Tired of being uncomfortable so other people are comfortable.

Offline 50/50

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 64
I want to thank everyone who is brave enough to post photos and talk candidly about our situations. Judging by the amount of photo views and no comments there must be a lot of lurkers. Even those that are on here a lot don’t comment much. I must not be in the cool kids club.
I have learned what I needed about my breast growth. I’m done.

Offline Dudewithboobs

  • Silver Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
There are definitely a lot of lurkers you can tell by the people on the site counter vs those who actually partake in conversation and such. I trust it’s because they simply haven’t hit the acceptance we have to be active or just don’t care to be active members and get what they need in the background. 
I have learned what I needed about my breast growth as well and find the forum is a nice reminder that we are all in this together regarding accepting and acclimating to our often time ls expanding busts. Even if it does now days often feel like a cool kids club of sorts. One of which I feel I’m definitely not in around here. But regardless I stay as until my chest confidently stops doing what it continues to do, the forum serves as a wealth of understanding and acceptance and how to go about life. One thing I learned leaving the forum when I was done as well. Is when things grow more it makes you realize how great a forum like this is to be able to just log in and connect. 




 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2026