Author Topic: Just had surgery w/ Dr. Silverman  (Read 2685 times)

Offline ers124

Its 12:00 saturday and I came out of surgery at about 2:00 yesterday. So far I have not seen my postop chest except for with the vest on. Feels good though! Will be sure to get before and after pictures when Dr. Silverman gets them to me.

It was a great experience though, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a very high quality and professional job. I cant wait to get this vest off and start my new life w/o gyno!! ;D

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Congratulatoins Mate .  ;D

Offline Favre

• Posting Member
Congrats.  I had surgery with him last month.  Still healing but feeling good.
Surgery: Nov 4th 2005 by Dr. Silverman (Boston, MA)
http://www.ricksilverman.com/

Offline ers124

Hey Favre, could you please post updated pics of your incision lines and how they have healed?  Dr. Silverman is on my list for a possible revision and incision size is one of the biggest things for me.

For me, their is one small scar beneath each of the armpits that is slightly visible (still healing) and the two scars under the nipple are not visible at all. This is only two weeks post op so the armpit ones will probably be next to invisible in the future.

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
congrats ers124!!!
I also went thru Dr. Silverman, very nice work.

Nargle1,
I am 6 months post op, and without actually knowing where my scars lie, you cannot see them at all.

P.S. don't be alarmed if you notice some minor swelling(every one is different, some do and some don't), it will go away. I had alittle swelling on my right side, and is just now clearing after 6 months.

take care, enjoy the perc's(hehe)

Rob
1 year post op, it's going to be a good summer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024