Author Topic: Gynecomastia fetish  (Read 11248 times)

hcardwell

im a gay man who has a fetish about this.
id love to find a man with big manboobs, preferably  hairy and big nipples to suck on. mmmmm

Offline terminator t

• Posting Member
I know that everyone has a different thing that “floats their boat” but feel that this may not be the right place for this.

Most people on this forum are very unhappy about their moobs and are here asking for help, guidance and support from other people with gyne.  It seemed strange to think that someone was coming on this board to find large breasted male pictures or for some sort of sexual gratification.

I don’t want to come across as Mr Narrow Minded or prudish, if that’s your thing then good luck and hope you find someone who shares it  - but on the right website – not on a board where guys come to share a sometimes painful but all the more common problem.

I don’t know, maybe its just me? ???

Anyway – enough of the sermon!!  ;)   Good luck and Merry Christmas everyone

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04

For all those guys who can'tafford surgery.... I think I have just had an idea.....

Ian

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
For all those guys who can'tafford surgery.... I think I have just had an idea.....

Ian

Ian, can i be Mr.June as i suit summer colours  ;D .

hdcardwell : Please take not of what i wrote to your other post and the response from terminator_t .

Merry Christmas all!

Offline markashleigh1979

You don't have to leave , we are just asking you to have a little empathy for those who suffer.....some blokes  on here love their breasts.

ciao  ;D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:10:59 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
hcardwell

You CANNOT have have understanding or sympathy for the condition of gynaecomastia, no matter how much you wished you had it.

I too am a gay man with an array of fetishes I would never dream of sharing in a support forum.

I am happy for you to have and in indulge in any kind of fetish you have - just so long as it consensual if it involves other people and is legal.  But this forum is not the place for it.  And whilst I cannot control the fact that you may continue to read what sufferers write on this forum, it does not make for comfortable reading knowing that there are some guys getting off on what are often excruciatingly  and deeply personal questions and contributions.

Many of the people on this site are preparing for what is very life changing surgery or treatment.  I personally fail to see how fetishists contribute to the well-being of such people - myself included.

Thank you for sharing the fact that you will be a ghost member, but knowing that alone makes me feel less comfortable in contributing.  Knowing you are enjoying this forum from a sexual perspective just might be enough to prevent genuine users from finding the support they desperately need.

Thanks.  For nothing.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member

im a gay man who has a fetish about this.
id love to find a man with big manboobs, preferably  hairy and big nipples to suck on. mmmmm

LMAO, well i realy didnt expect to read that on this forum, markashleigh1979 are you sure this isnt your Alter Ego?? :D :D :D

It made me laugh anyway :D

Offline markashleigh1979

Chestrockwell , i have just decided i f*cking hate you!!!!!  ;D. You have given me nothing but abuse for the past several weeks 8).....are you sure you don't fancy me and this is some kind of play ground crush ?  ??? ;D If so , please tell me you are female and look like charlotte church!!  :D

Did you have a good christmas then Chris ? I can't believe you only bought me socks and i thought it was meant to be love.....i want my Rolo back!!!! :P

HCARDWELL:Chis is your man........we are finished aha ha ha aha ha

And i thought you may have sent me a t-shirt with nipple holes!

Oh, i am feeling so drunk  ;D

« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 04:46:25 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
LMAO, damn i feel so violated :-X, i  may have a crush on you providing your about 5 10 and look like jessica simpson, hmmmmmmmmm jessica simpson :-*, the reason i give you so much abuse is because its so easy  ;D :D

Yeah ive had a great christmas so far m8, my son got up at the same time as me and helped me open His presants :D, it was like being a kid again.

Your T shirts in the post, i havent cut the holes in it because i didnt know were you wanted them, so ive sent you a bag of holes aswell  :D :D :D

Offline markashleigh1979

mmmmm Jessica Simpson! Mud wrestling with brit and christina.........i wish i was their daddy at bath time...lol.

I like abuse, it's good....it helps to pass  the time  ;D .

How many pigs in blankets did you manage to stuff in your gob at once? I done 4 :) .

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
mmmmm Jessica Simpson! Mud wrestling with brit and christina.........i wish i was their daddy at bath time...lol.

I like abuse, it's good....it helps to pass  the time  ;D .

How many pigs in blankets did you manage to stuff in your gob at once? I done 4 :) .

YEEEEEHAAAA now thats what im talkin about ;D.

Im off the pig in blankets m8, im shedding a few pounds over christmas ready for bulking up in the new year, wow how i love the bulking up phase :D :D, only clean healthy food tho and lotts of it, i try and keep fat intake under controll as not to just put fat back on!. 2 weeks out of the gym is just pure torture >:(, but heres to 2006 and another good year of lifting :D

Chris.

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005

Don't go there...don't even look at the map.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member

Don't go there...don't even look at the map.

LMAO well said m8 :D :D :D :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024