Author Topic: re:weight loss right b4 surgery?  (Read 5396 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
thanks snugs. yes one can lose the fat through exercise and diet, but itll come off in uniform manner overall, and thus there still be more fat in the chest than elsewhere, at best. even more likely is that the chest fat , will be the most stubborn to budge...

anyway back to my original dilemma , as outlined further up in the thread ....

anyone got advice?
lose a bit more, stay same , or even try gain a few pounds prior to my revision op ??(thaat'll hopefully take place in about 2 months)

well??
... and the saga continues

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
thanks snugs. yes one can lose the fat through exercise and diet, but itll come off in uniform manner overall, and thus there still be more fat in the chest than elsewhere, at best. even more likely is that the chest fat , will be the most stubborn to budge...

anyway back to my original dilemma , as outlined further up in the thread ....

anyone got advice?
lose a bit more, stay same , or even try gain a few pounds prior to my revision op ??(thaat'll hopefully take place in about 2 months)

well??

If you are worried that your body will still prefer to store fat on your chest even when you are very lean, i guess you should go for the lypo there.

I really suggest you bring this concern up with your surgeon. Tell him you want your chest fat gone, and ask him what you should do to make his job easier.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
the skinnier the bigger chest,  anyways you are going to take the surgery so dont worry buddie, good luck.

sorry.. didnt quite get what you mean..

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I just had my revision - 3 days ago.... having purposely gained 5kg overall leading up to it(which I plan to lose over the coming months), so that it comes off evenly from everywhere, and there wont be disproportionate amount of chest fat.

basically: the exact opposite of what I did the first time round (which was to lose too much weight right before the op)

Ill keep you guys posted on the results, as they become apparent.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:59:45 PM by tonysoprano »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024