Author Topic: First post, Post-op. Questions, Questions, plz rd.  (Read 1814 times)

nek670

Ok, so I have been pretty active / athletic my whole life, played football etc, got to college and developed gyno, at this time in my life i was smoking a fair amount of marijuana, which poses my first question:

-Does marijauna usage have any correlation to gynecomastia in any way shapr or form?

Secondly, I had surgery about 3.5 weeks ago and was thrilled with the results on my one nipple, but it had suddenly become puffy and protrusive but just rounder, pre-op it was protrusive and stiff.

-Will this puffiness of my nipple recede... any ways to make it become lets puffy...etc (again any comments are greatly appreciated)

Post op, I haven't really changed any of my regular activities, I'm a regular college student, I drink fairly heavily and continue to smoke, am i perpetuating the problem?  Should I be sticking to a certain diet / regiment of any sorts?  

Again, I kind of went thought this and then found this welath of info online.  Any response is greatly appreciated.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
firstly Marajuna can correlate to gynecomastia. I think it has some effect on you hormones, that if you are suseptable to gyne than you will develop it.

Being post op you have to give it some time. Your body is mending itself and going through alot of swelling. You should see improvements until the 12 month apparently.

Do you have any pics to share?

nek670

Does anyone know what hormones exactly are effected?  Called surgeon with a few questions and just got told to make an appointment,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024