Author Topic: Saw Dr. Kreidstein for puffy aeriola  (Read 5976 times)

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
He says i'll just get freezing so my stoner ass will be wide awake for this crazy trip.

I was concerned that my nipples will look wide after the surgery, but he said the aeriola will shrink when the gland gets removed... worse comes to worse theres some surgery called a donut something or other that will make them smaller, but i hopefully wont need that.

He says i should wait 2 weeks before i start work (painting) or any kind of physical activity so i dont stress the incessions made.  Right after surgery it will look almost good as new, but the day after it will swell and take about 2 weeks before it looks better and should take about 5 weeks to fully heal and have the final product.

If i am unhappy with the end results and feel more shit should have been taken from the nipples or they are uneven he'll do it for free.

Final cost including deposit and consultation $1000
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
Any update on this?

Anyone else go to Dr. Kreidstein for this?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
worked out perfectly, i'll be 2 weeks post op this tuesday august 1.  I have swelling on my left side, because a lot of gland was removed on that side and the blood in that area has quagulated (turned to jelly), so we have to wait for it to liquify and than hell drain it with a syringe.  My right side looks perfect and the left looks ok, next to the swelling, still looks a little puffy, but he said it will go down once the blood is drained.

kreidstein's a great guy, i was concerned about the incision on my left side, it was pretty swollen and the incision looked kind of open.  So dr kreidstein stayed in his office an extra hr for me to come by to take a look at it, it wasnt anything to worry about.  but since i was there he drained what blood he could from my left side.

i see him again this friday to get the rest of the blood drained and than i am done, hopefully the bruising well be gone and the incision on the left side fully healed and ill be anxiety free in top less situations.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 07:19:16 AM by monnom »

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
How was it just being frozen? :o

All this and the final product in 5 weeks??

I have e-mailed them and going to call sometime at the begining of this week.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
oh my just being frozen was awesome to say the least.

u just have to put urself in a meditative state and enjoy the ride.  u cant feel any pain (well i did on one side, til he gave me another injection :P), but u can feel everything that they're cutting and snipping away at, he even stuck his finger in the incision to make sure all the gland was out, he even showed me the gland after he took it out.  if u really wanted to u could keep ur head up eyes open and watch the whole operation.

my left side looks a bit worse than before the op, the incision hasnt fully healed and its still puffy under and around the nipple, but he said its just blood and everything will shrink down after its taken out... so ill have my final results this friday

just curious sikwidit, how old are u?, if ur a student u might wanna check out dr fielding, u might save urself a couple hundred dollers from the sounds of it
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:35:31 AM by monnom »

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
I am 27.  If everything is 1k, then i am not worried about it.  I just wanted to know the results that you had and how the recovery is coming along.  If the total time for recovery is 5 weeks, that is really good.  Do you see it going over that?

The freezing sounds a little freaky though.  Would you go this route again if you had a choice??

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
when the surgery first began, i was just like holy fk, why didnt they knock me out for this torture.  but with general anaesthetics, theres more risks to your health, and the surgery took less than an hour, so there would really be no need for them to knock you out for 4 hours.

i am sure if you really wanted to, he'd give you a general, but its not that bad, you go out of the surgery with just as much energy as you did going in.  i looked at it as an experience of a life time.

i am still a little skepticle, about my left side, its still puffy similiarly to the way it was before, but its a dark purple colour, so hopefully its what the dr said just blood and once drained things will look normal.  and if that is the case everything will definately be good as new by the 4th week, the bruising on my right side is barely noticable and left side is getting much better.  this tuesday ill be 2 weeks post op.

when i get a hold of digital camera, i get some pics up
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:33:05 AM by monnom »

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
So what has been the development monnom? Good news? You should almost be done recovering right?

They had to reschedule me, so I won't be going in to see him until the end of the month.  :-[

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i couldnt be happier, the left side needs to be syringed again, it sticks out a little more than the right.  the left side has a tiny lip, theres a bit of a bump where the incision was made, nothing too noticable doesnt look like anything caused by surgery, looks kind of natural.  ill try to get a camera sometime next week to add to the photo forum.

although the left sticks out a bit, its nowhere near where it was before and no one comments on it (i think only i'd notice), today i was at the beach worry free for the first time in 8 years.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:53:09 PM by monnom »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
i couldnt be happier, the left side needs to be syringed again, it sticks out a little more than the right.  the left side has a tiny lip, theres a bit of a bump where the incision was made, nothing too noticable doesnt look like anything caused by surgery, looks kind of natural.  ill try to get a camera sometime next week to add to the photo forum.

although the left sticks out a bit, its nowhere near where it was before and no one comments on it (i think only i'd notice), today i was at the beach worry free for the first time in 8 years.

Good to hear someone has had a good experiance and worked out......Where is this PS located i need some one to look at my OP and tell me if it is right..........
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
he's located at yorkmills and bayview.

www.drkreidstein.com

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
thanks for the update monnom (glad you didn't ditch the board), good to hear that everything has worked out for you, i only hope that i have a similar outcome!   ;)

Offline Sikwidit

• Posting Member
Wonder how the results are after this period of time.  Monnom  if you are on please let me know...I am going next week.

Offline mtl123

• Posting Member
I googled Dr. Kreidstein and people say good words about him on several other boards, but its mostly for procedures done on women. Almost everyone says that he is very detail-oriented and perfectionist.

I hope someone else on this board can share his experience!

Offline mtl123

• Posting Member
I just booked an appointment with Dr. Keidstein for Dec. 19.
Will let you know how things work from there!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024