Author Topic: Ten years of pain  (Read 9826 times)

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
Den aktiva substansen är Androstanolon som formas i kroppen från Testosteron. Det finns flera läkemedel i Sverige som innehåller Testosteron men alla är receptbelagda.

So if you talk your doctor, he/she may have some further knowledge. but keep updating so maybe we swedes can follow instructions  :)

Well I asked him if there were any medications that I could get ... and he told me "I can write out something like Xenical (orlistas based medication) if you want, but it seems like you are doing fine without." (and that was it ...). I mean even if I was obese that wouldn't help me. I know, my breasts are the same as when I was (and I had gyne BEFORE I went overweight). The only thing that weight loss does for me is make the gyne WORSE because when fat is removed the breasts get more and more isolated. My chest looks more and more feminine for every pound lost ...  

For the gyne to be gone / reduced severely in size I guess I need to look like a concentration camp prisoner ...

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
I need help on how to do ... what if they say that they aren't going to fix this? Then it feels like all hope has run out (even though it hasn't), because there is no way that I can pay for this by myself. Then I need to repeat another several months (AT LEAST) of bureaucracy and waiting times for a new consultation ... so, if they say that they won't do it. What do I do?

(1) Accept it
(2) Tell them that in that case they need to lock me up in a psychiatric home (and never let me out) because if they won't do it I'm going to do it myself. That if they don't do it I'm going to buy syringes , strong illegal pain medications and inject myself with it in my bathroom and cut my breasts off. I know that I can die from this, I do, but I'm willing to take the risk. I'm willing to take the risk of getting blood infections and other infections. I know that I can die from the blood loss. I know that I will get ugly scars if I do it by myself (but I'd rather have ugly scars than breasts). None of this really frightens enough to not considering this an option. If the risk for me to die from direct or indirect causes of this is less than 90% then I'm willing to try. And I guess the risk would be less than 90% if I did it by myself ...
(3) Point out (2) more subtle, like "Then do you know where I can buy a really sharp scalpel..? One that is capable of cutting through flesh"

(1) is not an option so it would be (2) or (3) (which is basically the same ...) ... so what IF? I need to rethink every possible aspect of this before November ...

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
take it easy man...DONT CUT YOUR SELF.

I'm almost sure the doctors here in Sweden are gonna help you out. They understand your pain and what you'r going through.

I know you'r a man, and not suppose  to have breasts or breasts bigger than your gf, but the solution is either surgery or medicines.

The worst option for you is to borrow 40,000 kr from the bank, get a ticket to US for 10,000 kr and do the surgery with the best quality for 30,000 kr.

I'm also not proud of my chest, but I rather look in to solutions than cutting my self.

Good luck!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
never act on the temptation to operate yourself.  it would be like getting frustrated at your computer and trying to fix it with a screwdriver.  you can't handle the pain you will be dealing with and do delicate excision any more than you can assemble a plastic model with a dog chewing on your leg.  if you survive, and that is an if, you will be even worse off, if you can imagine such a thing, and fixing that with a real op will be harder.   at least keep it to threats only, but never be serious.  itsgoingdown's advice is good, a loan, a second job, or whatever.  and you're correct about the weight loss not fixing it.  good luck.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
Well I told my parents my thoughts, that I might cut myself if the doctors don't let me have it. They told me that they have saved ~$20 000 for me for getting stuff for a future own house and she told me I could get that money to get it fixed.

Hopefully I won't have to use the money, but if I do I'm going to find out the best solution and get it done. This forum doesn't have a smiley that best describes how happy I feel about this ;)

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
I'm happy for you!

Although i still think it's gonna end almost free of charge for you.

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
Hopefully, my first doctor told me that they would fix it for free and that he was sure of this ... hopefully they don't see C-cup breasts as a minor problem ...

Offline survivor

what decision do you think they'll made in my case, 20+ years of pain and almost an a-cup?  ;)  I'm 32 and don't take my shirt of in front of a girl.  :(   /svenne också  

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
As far as I have gone forward, the Swedish doctors prefer using medicines that I have described in my previous post, which doctors in many lands find useless and very dangerous. According to them medicine is a better alternative regardless of how big your breast are.

But if you consider doing the surgery and for some reason do not wish to take pills, you have the rights to book an appointment with a PS through your "vård central". I guess it is our rights to get a free surgery while paying such high taxes! dont u...?

Offline survivor

I would certainly also prefer some pills instead of surgey.. in fact, I'm almost scared to death to go thru a surgery.  :(

Offline survivor

and btw, it would be grate if we could have a swedish forum under "Local forums" here at gynecomastia. Is that possible?

Offline survivor

I'ts not very easy to express the feelings involved with theese things in a foreign language. Hope you understand..

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
of course, that's natural.  merle has spoken about this once or twice.  if i remember correctly, the problem is i think he preferred to have people able to moderate in the other languages too, and not everyone is around long enough to do that.  

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
what decision do you think they'll made in my case, 20+ years of pain and almost an a-cup?  ;)  I'm 32 and don't take my shirt of in front of a girl.  :(   /svenne också  

Hopefully they will let you get it fixed. A man is not supposed to have breasts.

I would certainly also prefer some pills instead of surgey.. in fact, I'm almost scared to death to go thru a surgery.  :(

Hmm, I feel the opposite way - I'm not afraid of surgery. Well I'm not afraid of pills, but I'd rather have surgery. If and this is a big if ... if it's possible I want to be fully awake during the surgery. I want local anesthetics ... I want to see when they cut it away on a TV-screen (I suppose bending over and watching is not an option :D). I also want to feel the tissue ... and I want to bring it home with me. But I don't think you're allowed to.

Offline elaine

• Posting Member
  • a caring partner
oh please forgive me if i am wrong, but i have the interputation that you may be on about syringes etc as in ileagle drugs, please never think of going that far. i, as a woman and a mother, had so many problems i did turn to needles, i injected so many times (always clean needles i hve to add) untill on day i did overdose.....i was given heart massage, mouth to mouth and spent 3 days trying very hard to stay alive for the sake of my kids. i realised after facing death in the face....i really didnt want to go. my man has gyne, i love him, respect him, adore him....if i had died i would never have met him, he saved me from a life of drug addiction and despair and gave my kids a mum back...be strong my friend, be strong for yourself and whatever happens....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024