Author Topic: Sugery done........ Feeling Good!  (Read 8576 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
BCGUY:

We are almost at the same boat.

Yesterday, first time we went out for a social gathering. And my wife insist wearing me a new T-shirt she bought for me as a surprise. And I really don't want to let her down. So against my mind, I wear it. But trust me, It was first time in my 36 years of life, wear T-shirt and no embressement. I was so happy and my wife was on top of the pick. Sure, some peple noticed the difference as well.

Well, I still don't have a complete flat cheast with which I can go without shirt but time will make a difference for sure. So will wait for another 3 months to judge the result.

By the way, going back to work tommorow.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
13 days post op...... Feeling pretty good. Sides are finally starting to feel better... but they are still swollen. I took the tape off my left nipple and it doesnt look as good as the right side. There is a little indent underneith the nipple where the incison was. Underneith it I can feel the hard scar tissue... I think this is the reason for the indent... I am going to have to start massaging it to break up the scar tissue. I am going to stop wearing the tensors next friday and see how it goes.... I might just wear them at night or something. I am going to try and go back to the gym next week as well and see If I can still lift weights. I dont think there will be a problem with me going to the gym, Im going to do my chest last in my cycle... So I probably wont end up doing chest until the following week.  Hopefully everything goes well. I feel like a bad of s h i t for not going to the gym, havent been really doing much other then watchin T.V........I like to be active, not a couch patatoe.

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
any pictures for us to see?

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
I keep on forgetting to upload them when I get home from work. I will try and remember to 2night. I have some b4's.... and I will have to take some after's 2night.

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Well.... today is going to be the last day I wear my tensors!! I am also going to start back at the gym 2morrow... I CANT WAIT. I have been missing my regular routine... get home from work... then go right to the gym. I am not going to do a chest workout until next week just to be on the safe side. I will be 3 weeks post op 2morrow... and everything is looking really good. Seemed to heal really well. All in all it hasnt been that bad of an experience. I was over at a buddy's place the other night and a girl that was there (ex girlfriends sister) said that I look like I lost a lot of weight... especially in the chest area. This felt good to hear, people are actually noticing.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Good news.

Do you have any pics to show. I'll go for a consultation with Fielding in 2 weeks and would like to see some of his works.

Thanks.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I am today 1 month post op.

Yesterday, I had my post consultation with Dr. Fielding. He ckecked out my new chest. And he feels good about it. (Well, not me !!!). No tensor to wear now on. But I will have my compression vest (one I bought from Sportscheck) on. It is giving me good boost with my new cheast.

Honestly, during this one month post op, no complications, no hamotoma or anything. Just a bit of swelling. I still have swelling on my boobs (yes, boobs as I still have it). I can say, I got 50-60% result but my doctor is saying now it's time for skin to be compress. So in couple of month I will have a good flat cheast. And I can see that when I pull my hands back or upward. It's totally flat cheast. He says this puffyness is just becasue of swelling I have. I have no scar tissues or no problem with my nipple. So that's really good news due to size of my boobs (He took out almost 900ml and still I have some). So now I will start gyme and do some chest excercise which will help my new skin to stick with born. And give me new look.

Again, Honestly, I am wearing Shirts & Tie at work with great confidence than before. I am sure people have noticed my new physics.

Surely, I would suggest anyone to Dr. Fielding for surgery. He is a great doctor but above all he is a great man !!! Thx a lot doctor.

Offline wannaknow

• Posting Member
Hi,

glad to hear you are begining your new life. I can't wait to be where you are.

I don't mean to patronize, but did Fielding remove 900ml of fatty tissue from your chest or does that include any glandular tissue?

Thanks

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
i jus had a fielding op as well, and the size of the gland behind each pec was similar to a mcdonald's cheezburger patty (literally).

fielding said he did hardly any lipo on me cause I was in good shape and had litle chest fat but TONS of gland, which strangely, made me feel better about myself that there really was nothing I could do.

I think it speaks volumes about how it's better to be in shape when you go in for surgery, because I have little or no pain, even the night of surgery I didn't take any painkillers.

basically...   lipo = ouch  gland excision = mneh!

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Well I am now 1 month post op. Things are looking really good. I am still a little bit tender under my left nipple, but it is getting better each day. My Right side is pretty well perfect. My left side he had to take a bit more out because there was more and there is also more scar tissue on the left side and I am trying to massage it every night b4 bed so it will go away. I started back at the gym on Saturday and it went pretty well... it was depressing though, I weighed myself... and I have lost 23 pounds in about 2 or 3 months time!!! Not so good... that isnt only from not working out... had a few personal issues that were really stressful (breakup). I am now going to push myself again and get back into my routine... everything seems to be going a lot better. I am very sorry I havent posted any pictures... I will soon

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
I really would like to see your pics BC GUY.

I had my consultation with Dr Fielding yesterday and will have surgery on november  15, that's really quick and I could've choose november 8.

He's a very nice man and that was a "cool" consultation. I have only one question for you guys, he told me just by looking at me (I'm an athlete with a lot of pilosity) that gyn won,t come back after surgery. He said that my hormone level was obviously OK since I had muscles and pilosity. Is he right?

I'm a little bit nervous but that should be OK, I'll finally get rid of it.

Offline mtl99

• Posting Member
I also had a consultation yesterday and I'm getting the op. done on the 29th...Dr. Fielding is straight up;  very professional, so I'm not nervous at all. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the train ride back to Montreal after the surgery is done...4-5 hours can be a long time.

BTW I forgot to ask Dr. Fielding when I can get back to the gym after surgery...any ideas?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 03:48:25 AM by mtl99 »

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
I think it's 3 weeks before you can make any sorts of sporting activities.

My train ride will be 9-10 hours....Toronto-Montreal.....Montreal-Quebec......I'm thinking of paying a little bit more to have a better trip between TO and MTL.

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Hey guys... sorry about not writing for a while. I am in Atlanta for training for 3 weeks. I have been noticing a little more swelling lately... and I am about 5 and a half weeks out. It is still a little tender... so I am thinking it is just swelling. I have a queation... If I put the tensors back on... will this help the swelling? Its just an idea to try and make the swelling go away. I have started back working out... and I am almost back to what I was b4 surgery. I think the more active you are... the more you will have swelling. I was pretty well completely flat b4 I started working out again (I started working out 4 weeks post op). Once I started working out... it seems as though I have more swelling. I think this will go away with time and I am not too worried about it. If the swelling isnt gone by the 3 month mark (Dec 13) I will call the doctor and see what the deal is.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi BCGUY:

Swelling is depends upon person's healing attitude. I am also 6+ week post ops and I have some swelling on the sides. As you said, workout also take a big part, I think. I started working out last week and I had little more swelling. So I stopped it and put my compression T back on. Now I feel ok. I will go on easy on workout.

But overall, not satisfing result without compression T. I know it's too early to judge. But seems like my boobs are coming back. Till week 4, I was on top of world but things turn arround so quickly in week 5-6. You can see my pictures. Here's the link.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1161358305

When I wear my compression T, I am flat perfect. Can wear my dress shirts with Tie at work wiothout any problem. But I don't think I can go out on beach (well, in summer) without my shirts.

How's your progess going? Also, would like to here from brebguy as we all are arround same time frame. Does people see their boobs coming back in week 6 ??? Any thoughts???
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 10:18:44 AM by tata3401 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024