Author Topic: Always dreaming about gyno  (Read 1883 times)

Offline d3ll

• Posting Member
Ive had like 20 dreams in my last 30 nights at rest, all have been about gyno, either them growing to ridiculous extents or 90% of the time, when people find out and all laugh at me and i get embarresed! Its kind of a good feeling to wake up and think phew, but at the same time it makes you think it could happen any day!

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Wish I could dream about breasts all the time. You lucky lucky man!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
There's nothing wrong with dreaming about breasts all the time....  as long as it's not your own.   ;)

But seriously, if it's dominating your dreams then you should possibly seek some counseling.  I know that gynecomastia can have deep psychological effects on us, including depression... And you really may be visiting this site too much.  I've noticed a much greater awareness of gyne in my daily thoughts since this site helped me to discover what my condition was.  I would say give gyne-related activities a break for a week, go do something fun like go to a sports event once in a while, and see if your dreams improve.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Mr Nip said it well.

If Gynecomastia dominates your thoughts that much, you should really see a Pshcyologist.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024