Author Topic: Surgery Yesterday - Dr. Abrams, LA, (Scrotum Q.)  (Read 2486 times)

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
Yesterday Morning I had my Surgey.  I had gyne, flanks, abdomin, and neck lipo'd.  Surgey went well, I guess, I was under General so I dont remember very much.  

Because I had more than just my gyne done, I was in a lot of pain yesterday evening.  Pain was in the neck area and sitting down and standing up were really tough.  Ice helps.  So does the vicodin.

My big concern though is the enormous amount of fluid that has collected in my scrotum.  Has anyone else had this.  I know its to do with the Tumescent Fluid going to the lowest area in that region, but it's really gross and sweeled to the size of two grapfruits, its scary to look at.  If anyone has had this I'd love to know when it started to lessen (how many days, etc.)

See my Before Pics at:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1158894453

I wont be posting any scrotum pics, it's too gross and prob too X-Rated for this site.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:09:56 AM by popozao26 »

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
See a doctor about that immediately.

ifgyne2

I often combine gyne surgery with other body contouring procedures, such as lipo of the abdomen and hip rolls (love handles).  It is virtually guaranteed that there will be swelling and bruising of the genitals after extensive abdominal lipo.  There is absolutely nothing to fear and nothing wrong -- that is simply the way the body directs the swelling after this procedure.  The swelling and bruising is harmless  and will disappear within a few days.  I always warn my patients (prior to surgery) that this will happen so that they don't freak out.  Several of my patients have asked if I could make the penile enlargement permanent -- sorry folks, can't do that!

Relax and don't worry -- you will be fine!

Elliot Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024