Author Topic: Puffy Nipples and Girls..  (Read 30519 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
if you are gonna avoid a relationship because of your gyne, then probably you are gonna have issues even after a successful surgery, coz its your confidence thats standing in your way not your gyne, if she disses you remind her whos the man and put her in her place? if you still dont man up, go pick up some fights beat up someone or get beat up its the same thing. lol man up dude thats your only hope.

defiently not, Ive had plenty of girlfriends, This is more like a period of abstinence (dono how to spell), Ill have no problems im sure, But the goal with gyne is to NOT let anyone, they dont KNOW but pretend its not their, my girls have no clue , and i wanna keep it that way even after surgery. then once i get surgery I will take the chances I get to be with em
abstinece, thats just a bad analogy, if you are shooting for a girl you really like and may wanna spend your life with , id say go ahead tell her the truth, girls dont see men the way men see girls, men are materialistic most women are not, and im talking women not girls. if you think you are gonna get rid of this and go about your way, i dont see that happening its just not tat simple you may get rid of, it will still be your medical history thats somrthing you shouldn't keep from your woman.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
you are the man dreamworld, i totally agree with you, share some of your experiences on this subject, just so people can get tools to confront this problem. 

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
i have a good Vietnamese girlfriend right now so i'm happy

Offline PhillySportPhan

man i'm screwed. i have a left titty and girls don't want me. i don't like to take off my shirt. i don't wanna get close to girls. girls have left me cuz of it. whatever man... i guess thats why i'm at home playing videogames while my friends are out clubbing and partying
I'd like to give an update on this guy.

He now posts at an MMA forum where I post which is cameldog.net.
Ever since he got his breast surgery, hes been posting shirtless pictures of himself everyday on cameldog.net constantly, like every other day. Its weird but I guess I kinda get it; his confidence was so low due to his mammary gland so once he got it off he gained confidence...too much confidence. I, myself and many others find it weird though. Very weird. Hes taking nude shots of himself often covering up his penis and such.

Other than that, he is not very liked for the reason of him CONSTANTLY berating people including those with a  disability. He calls them fat, makes fun of their lifestyle, makes death threats constantly saying "nigga wanna die?"..challenges people to fights,  and much more. He is an example of what you dont wanna become post surgery just because you dont feel insecure anymore.

Offline PhillySportPhan

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
Gynecomastia is indeed a very sad case........

I have very puffy nipples, but that didnt stopped me from getting 3 girlsfriends in my 30 yrs of life.

Whom 2 i had sex with.

However i must say, it affects.......

I tend to turn off the light, during our sex session.......and right after sex, i would quickly put on my shirt........i wouldnt want to stay shirtless long enough for her to comment.....

Now i have no gf anymore.....and i just wanna resolve this gyne issue before i find a new one.......tommorow i will be going for surgery....i hope it will all turn out well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024