Author Topic: over lipo  area  (Read 12711 times)

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Hi Dr Bermant,

I have read some of your stuff before with interest.

From my limited photos and following description, what would you advise?

I will firstly say that I am still uncomfortable wearing alot of t-shirts -  (I dont think there is any gland present on either side, just fat) my left side, although fuller of fat at the lower of the pec, looks better contoured because there hasn't been a larger extraction mid-way down the pec. My right however, has had quite alot of fat taken from odd places. You can obviously see the large indent, but generally mid-way there has been quite a bit too. The inner, bottom section is kind of untouched so protudes further out in contour, so provides embarrasment in t-shirts, wool jumpers etc.

I realise that there is skin adhesion from this indent - would some fat manipulation be in order here, or due to it being easier to extract than insert, should I try and take further out from each side in order to smooth this indent, thus, also eradicating my embarrasing 'protusions' (I'm also pretty uneven comparing left to right). I think from the photos you might agree, that my surgery was far from 100% successful in contouring / fat extraction?

Essay over. You opinions (or others) would be appreciated. I have read others are in similar situations.
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

DrBermant

Hi Dr Bermant,

I have read some of your stuff before with interest.

From my limited photos and following description, what would you advise?

I will firstly say that I am still uncomfortable wearing alot of t-shirts -  (I dont think there is any gland present on either side, just fat) my left side, although fuller of fat at the lower of the pec, looks better contoured because there hasn't been a larger extraction mid-way down the pec. My right however, has had quite alot of fat taken from odd places. You can obviously see the large indent, but generally mid-way there has been quite a bit too. The inner, bottom section is kind of untouched so protudes further out in contour, so provides embarrasment in t-shirts, wool jumpers etc.

I realise that there is skin adhesion from this indent - would some fat manipulation be in order here, or due to it being easier to extract than insert, should I try and take further out from each side in order to smooth this indent, thus, also eradicating my embarrasing 'protusions' (I'm also pretty uneven comparing left to right). I think from the photos you might agree, that my surgery was far from 100% successful in contouring / fat extraction?

Essay over. You opinions (or others) would be appreciated. I have read others are in similar situations.

We are glad to help patients from around the world explore their concerns and options with either in office evaluations or Preliminary Remote Discussions.  At the time of that evaluation, copies of your prior operative report, doctors' office notes, and before surgery images can be of great value.  If interested in learning more about this process, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.
Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024