Author Topic: 2 days post op Dr Delgado -- SCARED  (Read 16906 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I know when you want a particular look so bad the hardest thing to do is wait, but that's what you gotta do. See what he says on Wednesday.  I've got a feeling you're going to be happy after your appointment.

Offline scared111

• Posting Member
im a senior in high school and my prom next month then the summer before i go to college.

it would be amazingly bad for this to be ruined.

i had to wait nearly a year to get an appointment to this very well known doctor and it will make me extremely angry if i have to wait another year to have a second touchup surgery, which is his policy.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
things better improve within a month or the last year of my pre-adult life will have been f**king wasted
i know you don't want to hear it, but many of us concealed it in ignorance through college and for many years beyond.  what i wouldn't give to have had it gone by the end of freshman year :'( :'( :'(  cross your fingers.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline SabinVI

This topic is making me nervous...

I have surgery with Dr. Delgado this week. He comes highly recommended from this site, and I have not read a negative thing about him until now.

scared111, I was hoping you could provide a little more information about the gyne you had. Was it gland and fat? Was it mild or severe? What was done to you in the surgery? Any details you provide would help. I appreciate you taking the time to inform others on this board. This is a great community.

About the scultping, this is another thing that concerns me. I don't know whats better, "sculpting" the chest, or just making it totally flat. I personally like the totally flat look. I can get pecs if I work out enough. But, Dr. Delgado seems to prefer the sculpting look. Any comments on people who have had either done would be great.

Wow, I read this topic like 5 days before my surgery. Man that is bad timing for me! I'm checking this topic like every few hours to hope you get better scared111! I do feel bad for you but I'm also nervous for myself. I'll try to post after my surgery for everyone to know my results. My surgery is in the late afternoon. It also makes me nervous because it is going to be night time when the surgery is done. I hope Dr. Delgado isn't tired or is rushing to get home...

Anyway, thanks for the info.

P.S. Scared111, if you feel like posting any pictures, that would be great, but I understand if you don't want to.

Offline scared111

• Posting Member
delgado is supposed to be one of the best surgeons in northern california.

i will see him on wednesday, i will let you know how things go.

he does not make it flat, i had the normal gland + fat.

it was moderate.

i mean, im not butchered or anything.  i am just angry because it seems like such a mediocre job and he is such a highly praised surgeon and so expensive.  most of the pictures in the user photo sections look better than me at one week post op.  i dont know if its the quality of hte photos or what.  i know i just dont like it so far, and i am ignoring coloration and bruising, i dont like the shape of my chest.

i just had high expectations, i wanted this to be resolved in a month or two, and it doesnt look like it will be.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 05:15:20 PM by scared111 »

Offline noMas

• Posting Member
  • now Gyne Free!
i had my surgery with Dr Delgado about 5 months ago and everything has turned out great so far!  i didnt really look at my chest much during the early weeks, but i didnt have much extra skin, maybe a bit around my nips where the gland used to be but its not noticable now...my results now look pretty much to how i was immediatly after the surgery minus the bruising and stuff...

i think Dr Delgado did a great job in my case and definatley knows what hes doing when it comes to gyne...ill try and post pics of my results
Bi-lateral Excision w/lipo 11.8.04

Offline scared111

• Posting Member
nomas, howd the first two weeks go for you?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Thats why I believe you should just see a regular plastic surgeon if you just have a minor case. Unless you have alot of money to spend.

Their results look exactly the same as all the others.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline scared111

• Posting Member
stop with your agenda, vaio

i can see why delgado is worth it now

it looks much, much better than before

i was just overreacting, i consider myself grounded, but i guess there is an emotional rollercoaster after a life changing surgery.

i look fine now, go ahead with the surgery, all of you, no matter if it costs 2,800 or 5,800.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024