Author Topic: Swelling  (Read 3523 times)

Offline wbrooks

• Posting Member
I had surgery six weeks ago.  While I've seen an improvement from prior to surgery, my breasts are still not flat and a bit puffy.  Can I expect them to go down further? Or am I as good as it gets?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
its a big chanse that they will go down more, it can take 6-12 mounths before u see the result, its take a long time for your body to recover from a surgery, u have to let it take time.

Bye Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I had surgery six weeks ago.  While I've seen an improvement from prior to surgery, my breasts are still not flat and a bit puffy.  Can I expect them to go down further? Or am I as good as it gets?

i feel your pain.  9 weeks now, and still not flat and puffy still.  i wish we had a chart or something to show the average progression of improvement over time...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
9 weeks now, and still not flat and puffy still.

Peter...

Have you posted recent pics?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Are you another case of lipo only? I can tel you that after my first surgery, I didn't see anymore results from 7 weeks on. I began noticing puffiness again on week 3 and thought it was swelling or something else. People said be patient but I know my body. Just as you know yours. I opted for revision and gland removal combined with lipo this time around. It was nearly 6 months after my first surgery and no changes with regards to the puffiness going away. So I was right to go for my revision. Now I have no puffiness whatsoever and am almost 6 weeks post op on the revision. The outlook is much better this time.

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
I am 9 weeks today and I am pretty sure mines still swollen...when i touch my chest it still hurts.  I think it may partly be due to massaging and more activity.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024