Author Topic: Building muscle to fill in loose skin  (Read 4659 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi Everyone. Man, this gyne sucks. Since I am a new member to the boards let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have had gyne since around 14 years old. Basically, everything I have read out on the boards fits everything about me, so I won't go over what we all already know about gyne and it's affect on individuals. I am 32 years old and recently got divorced. When I was married, I never mentioned it to my wife and she never said anything about it; however, it's something that has bothered me for a while. After my divorce, I felt like I needed to get this done for myself and start a new life. I had puffy nipple with some extra fat but nothing eye catching. I had the surgery, excision and liposuction. It is allot better now and I definitely see improvement; however, it seems where the fat and gland was taken out their is loose skin there now. I still have the puff nip thing going on but I realize it's probably because my aereolas are a little bigger than average. Just when I thought it was fixed. I was so excited for this operation and it's not the way I wanted it. MY PS told me I look fine. I asked him what about the puff nip thing and the loose skin. He told me their is nothing wrong here.  I was so frustrated my PS wouldn't do anythingI will try and put up some pictures ASAP.....I went to another PS and he told me I still have fat and gland in there. He also said you may want to consider nipple reduction and a donut shaped cut to remove some skin...cost $4000....my original surgery was $6000...I am so depressed about all this!! Do you guys think their is any way I can fill the loose skin at the bottom of my chest. When I flex, I cant pinch anything off my chest but when I relax, I feel a bunch of loose skin at the bottom of my chest. I heard doing incline benchpress, flyes, dumbells will help with this.

Offline flex1appeal

Hey bro, yes, you can fill in loose skin with muscle. I am an ex bodybuilder and I still train like I want to compete. But I don't compete. I am 35 and developed my gyne from steroid use. I had it for maybe 8 years before getting my surgery done. I got seperated from a 5 year relationship that eneded badly and, just like you, decided I needed this done for myself to start fresh. My ex never said anything to me about it. I don't think she even noticed. Anyhow, I am lucky in that I am already lean for the most part. When I had my surgery, I had a little bit of loose skin develop. It's been 8 weeks since my revision surgery and I have been training my arse off to fill in the space. And I see a difference. It'll take time bro but if you train like there's no tomorrow and stay motivated and keep your eye on the prize you'll get there. By the way, do decline bench or dumbbell presses not incline. Incline is for your upper chest not lower. Do cable crossovers too. You want to do chest exercises specific to the area of the chest you are trying to rehabilitate symmetrically speaking.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Thanks for the information and sorry about your relationship. This stuff happens all the time. Just gotta keep going and put that all behind you. I've been back out in the scene and hating it. It gets old, I used to go out and party in my 20's but I'm not looking for a barfly, if you know what I mean. Back to the point, I heard that more incline presses will make the upper chest bigger; in turn, pulling the loose skin upwards. Does this make sense? Whats your opinion on this? Thanks again

Offline flex1appeal

Honestly, I hear where you are coming from. I am not looking for a barfly either. That's where I seem to meet the bad girls which is fine in your 20's. But I am ready to settle down. And not to a barfly. LOL.

Anyhow, to be honest, I'd focus on all facets of the chest with regards to building it. Do the basics. Arnold always preached that and I have lived by it. Flat/incline/decline. If you focus on developing muscle symmetry, you'll fill in much more evenly. Don't focus on upper chest more than lower or vice versa.

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
Try massaging the loose skin with a t-shirt over it several times a day for at least a few weeks.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hey guys thanks for the information. I am just so upset about this situation. I had a consultation yesterday with another PS, not my original one which performed the surgery. This PS told me that there still is tissue in my chest. He also went on to say I had loose skin and he advises me to get a nipple reduction. When I first had the surgery, I told my PS that I was unhappy with the areola complex, it's a little bit bigger than a quarter in size. When I am relaxed, my chest still has a feminine appearance, which is what I wanted to get rid of. He told me no problem. Here I am 7 mths later, with just a smaller version of what I had before. I wanted a contour change not just a reduction in size. My mistake was I went with the first PS I came across. He had all the credentials so I went with him. I saw my original PS and he keeps telling me everything is fine, I think he doesn't have the experience. Oh well, its not the end of the world, I will just go somewhere else and have it corrected. I don't even care about the money, I just want this $#!T fixed!! >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024