Author Topic: need advice please  (Read 2950 times)

Offline kyleh1614

im 17 and ive had gyno for a little over a year, i work out frequently and dont have much chest fat, but i do have puffy nipples, i was going to order g-y-n-e-x-i-n, but after reading some of the forums, it seemed like everybody said it didnt do anything, but i came across letrozole and i was wondering if it works, and also if they come back after you stop taking it, and how i should take it, thanks

Offline eddyr

• Posting Member
hey man, only thing that works is surgery.  talk to your parents or somebody that can help you afford it.  Don't waste money on the pills or anything.  Best advice i can give you is go have several consults  and find the right doctor.  lots of docs do free consults.  In the meantime, get some extra small wife beater tanks and wear those under your tee shirts, it pushes the puffyness down and you'll feel great.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I would be nervous to wear womens clothes, might get caught

Offline eddyr

• Posting Member
Noooo not womens clothes..."wife beater" tank tops are those ribbed underwear tanks...every guy has em...u can just get them small and tight and they press down your puffyness...

They are not womens....it's underwear tank tops...you can get them in any mens underwear dept

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024