Author Topic: Surgery with Haugrud  (Read 13623 times)

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
hey guys...i had my consult back in early feb... expecting a call sometime in august and hopefully i'll get in by september... I work in an office.. any ideas how long i'll need to work from home?  probably about a week minimum from the sounds of things?

I found the consult was short and sweet.... the sweetest being the confirmation that AHC would in fact be covering the bill.... but even with that being said I still am not getting my hopes up too much because my surgery isn't for a little while and you ya never know what could change by this fall... so fingers crossed!

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
I just had a consult with Haugrud on Monday (June 18th), I have to say I was alittle nervous as I've talked with about 4 or 5 other surgens before him. Dr. Haugrud is a great guy, very professional. He gave me all the details, all the usual stuff. and of course AHC is covering which is a big plus. so now I just wait to be called to book the surgery  ;D

Offline poosan

Hi guys,
I had my gyneco surgery yesterday with Dr. jonathan Toy. He is a plastic surgeon. The surgery is covered under Alberta health care. He is also very flexible in his surgery that he even does liposuction if needed during the gyneco surgery for free. His office is at Coronation plaza Edmonton and his contact number is 7807583377.
I hope this message helps.
Shanti

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024