Author Topic: I am leaving the site....wishing everyone all the best.  (Read 11738 times)

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Who is " they ? "  If he wants to leave then it's his choice.   No one person is bigger than the site.  This site will survive and continue to be the helpfu,l informative and caring place where people can come in here and learn that they are not alone and find so much useful information.  If it was not for this site i don't know where i would be today.   It's  was time for Hypo to move  on so lets put this topic to rest

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i didnt' always agree with Hypo, but he definitely provided some good info and helped stimulate a lot of great discussion. he was certainly an asset to the board

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
hypo didn't always agree with me, far from it, but I will miss his contributions; and it is clear he has had a hard time in his life and not just gyno.

However I have to say in my mind that I agree with ddaavviiddd;
and the real heroes are

(i) the people who set up and maintain this board. Guys, you deserve a Nobel prize for your service to humanity

(ii) all of us facing this thing.

Here's to you hypo, to the team behind the board, and to all of us. I'd raise my beer glass if I wasn't on this frickin diet....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024