Author Topic: Different ways you guys hide your nips?  (Read 51559 times)

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I tried the pinching nipples trick but they don't stay hard that long. I'm 18 and I think I've been in a pool with someone like twice since the puffy nips came along which was when I was 11. Wore black extra large shirts through-out highschool which kind of hid them but you could tell they were poking out. It's extremely frustrating but I've been thinking about getting a tight wife beater to wear under my shirts. Surgery is a serious contemplation at the moment.

I hear you bro. I'm 22 and barely every go swimming/have sex. It sucks. Puffy nips suck. As far as hiding them on a normal basis, I just use band-aids on my nips. They are cheap and dont leave any marks. I've found that the fabric ones work best. Still doesn't change the fact that you cant go swimming or get laid, but at least you can wear clothes that fit your body. Good luck with everything - im looking into surgery At The Moment myself

Offline kyle

guys i have found an awsome tape form the chemist its called paper tape, it works really well and is easy to pull off

Offline barajas13pooks

• Posting Member
well a perfect one is to put tape on ur nips and then put a tight under armour  on and its really comfortable ;D

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
Who was your surgeon?

A man called David Jackson from Kent, England i found out a few months ago he has a terrible reputation when it comes to operating on breasts both mens and womens.

im concidering surgery for my puffy nips in the future but worried about getting a bad doctor as im from england also. any good ways to know the doc is good?or know any good places to go?

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
Hi,
im new to this forum,i purchased 2 vests from underworks.com,american comp took a couple of weeks to get them,but they work well for wearing underneath ANY t shirts ,i just received some 'diet aid of questionable value' too so will try that ,if that fails  .....surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024