Author Topic: Any Doctor in Hyderabad  (Read 12960 times)

Offline kamal.hasanjk

Hello,
Can anyone tell me the list of Doctors/Hospitals  in Hyderabad,India who are experts in handling gynecomastia.

please help me in getting them.

Regards
Kamal

Offline kamal.hasanjk

I am thinking to have a check up with Dr Bhartendu swain of Apollo Hospital Hyderabad.
Any one have any experience with apollo Hospital Hyderabad ?If any experiences even in Hyderabad let me know them.

knekil

hi if any one has any info for Hyderabad  plz share
ny clicnic you know or surgeon........

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
see this link:
http://www.wockhardthospitals.net/general/hyderabad_doc.asp
PLASTIC SURGEON
RAJESH VASU    Mon to Sat    4 pm to 6 pm
VENKAT THOTA    Mon to Sat    on call

hope this helps.
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Guys plz dont make mistakes n go to Hyderabad meat shops to get ur Boobs chopped off. I do understand your frustration and hate you have towards ur boobs. But dont mistreat them..Give them the care they deserve till they find themselves in the for hospital waste dump.

Come to Bangalore where plastic surgeons are doing neat and professional surgeries at reasonable costs. theres no point if a doctor rapes ur boobs in HYD and then u come running to bangalore to rectify the situation. Come directly here.

knekil

amazon it would be gr8 if post some of ur post and pre OP pics

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Yeah yeah. I know....Dr. Susheel Cleatus impresses everyone with his professional   CEO look and his PDA. I think its a black berry or something he keeps records of all his consultations on it with pics as well. He also took my fotos without my permission.Thats what I dint like abt him....Too confident n domineering.But that doesnt change the fact that hes an Expert without any doubt.

Foreign experience in King Khalid hospital and  L' hopital Versailles in Saudi n France makes a difference? Naah just a fat cost structure.Any way hes the best if you can afford him.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:54:17 PM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Guys plz dont make mistakes n go to Hyderabad meat shops to get ur Boobs chopped off.
C mon man, Hyderabad isnt bad. I dont have an example to give for Hyd, but Im sure Appollo in Hyd is one of the best in asia. No doubt abt it. But yeh what bloregynacomastia wants to say is make a wise decsion. Dont go for some quack just because ur too lazy to travel to another city.

Yeh bloregynacomastia Dr anantheshwar did shoot some of my post op pics.

cheers

Offline problem

can any tell me how much it would cost for the surgery in hyderabad

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
can any tell me
Absolutely we can tell  ;D

On an average in India it cost Rs 40,000 (includes a stay for a 2days 1 night in General ward), Mine costed Rs 38,000 in Bangalore

You may not get info on these forums on HYD as very less Hyderabadi people have posted.
You cud start a Hyderabadi group now ;D
But take it from me, its going to be around that amount, unless you have any special case, Like i Had, I had ashma (still do  :-[ ) so they charged more for special medicines.

Hope i answered you, I m visiting HYD this weekend by the way.... :D

Cheers

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Apollo hosipatals are everywhere great ... Iam from Hyderabad but work here in Banglore..
I had surgery at apollo chennai......

U guys from hyderabad FIST GO AND MEET DOCTORS in hyderabad. Talking to doctors gives you some confidence about them and if possible ask for their previous patients pictures.

My total surgery expenses is around 50k including 1 week stay in an AC hotel room and two way flight tickets for me & my father.

If u are not satisfied by hyderabad doctors.. go to bangalore or chennai and get rid of moobs by already proven doctors....
Surgery done on 18th April 2007
(Lipo+gland excision)
Surgeon: DR.Ramachandran
Pre & Post op pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moobs_sucks/

Offline kc01

I saw somebody asking for a feedback on dr. swain in apollo hyderabad. My experience was terrible. I went for scar treament and he ruined them  >:(. I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE anyone for consulting him.

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
hi
 dr prapul chandra is the senoiur most plastic surgeon ,in hyderabad,i think he does a good job and reasonable cost.
 call him on 9848031160.
you can get refrence as well. i got operated 8 days back ,no problem
cost a cool 35 k ,4hrs in hosp.i am back at work.
re balakiran.you can talk to me ,send your tel no we can meet i can show you

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Hello,
Can anyone tell me the list of Doctors/Hospitals  in Hyderabad,India who are experts in handling gynecomastia.

please help me in getting them.

Regards
Kamal

Oliva Cosmetic Surgery is one of the best clinic in Hyderabad India to treatment Gynaecomastia problems. The doctors as well as therapist assistance were trained in the Europe. Please check out here at Oliva Cosmetic Surgery Center

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024