Author Topic: Can I trust UnderWorks?  (Read 6130 times)

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
I'm thinking about ordering a compression vest from Under Works, and I'm just wondering if I can trust them.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Trust?

Many of us have ordered vests from them and they arrived ok.  I'm not sure I understand your question.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
Well, I live in Sweden, so I was wondering which pay ment to use, that's why I asked, because I think im gonna do the "Online Credit Card Transaction". But can you explain to me what it is? The Online Credit Card Transaction..

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
OK,

You select the vest or vest you want from the web site and when prompted add your credit card details.  It is a secure site (little padlock in the bottom right corner of the page when you add your credit card details) and I can only say that I didn’t have any problems at all.  I live in the UK and the vests arrived within 5 days.

I have purchased hundreds of items over the years on the internet and (so far) have never had any problems using my credit card.  There will always be a tiny risk when you use the internet but then it is probably no more risky than sending a cheque in the post.

Always make sure there is the little padlock in the corner of the page when adding your credit or debit card details and you should be ok.

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
Hmm, does the little padlock appear in Mozilla Firefox aswell?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It's a secure site. I just ordered from them and got it in a few days but I live in Florida , where the factory is located. Just make sure you order the right size. Get the largest possible. FYI,  I weigh about 155 and ordered a medium and it was too tight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024