Author Topic: Thought I just had a big chest but is this gyno  (Read 7982 times)

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Thanks I appreciate the kind words. I cant tell you how much focus I have on everything but the chest. Especially the shoulders which would really balance it out. Legs need work, my dad was very tall and had super thin legs so I think I have the short straw when it comes to legs .

Yes bulkin is increasing fat in chest. But my chest was way bigger in high school and college and I lost a lot of it in the before pictures by eating clean, lower carbs and not doing too much direct chest work.

Its a catch 22. If I stay at that weigh chest is smaller but so is arms, back, etc. What I am TRYING to do is get bigger with as little fat as possible, then lose the fat and hopefully it comes off and stomach and chest and I keep some size in the other areas. I have never been able to do it where I have been completely happy.

I never knew about gyno, I always thought that was nipples than look females breast but I also always knew that my chest was too big to be all muscle.   

Its wierd I will do pullups and feel it in the chest almost as much as back and more than arms. So I cant ignore training it even when I try. 

I will post pictures when I get to 200lbs and then come back again when I get back to about 190lbs.

I have become very fond of this board and the people on it. This is where the internet really is a very postive thing.

It looks to me like you have stubborn fat with I would guess maybe enlarged mammary glands. I can't tell if you have enlarged glands because your chest is perfectly proportioned. I believe that is the best case of gyno I have ever seen. It actually makes your chest look better.  I would not suggest surgery unless it is really bothering you. The only thing a surgeon would do is excise the breast tissue and try and lipo a natural contour around the empty space, which it looks like god already did. You may end up looking worse. I work out religiously and I must say that you look great. I would maybe build the shoulders, lats, and back. Don't neglect the chest (and legs for that matter). The kind of gyno you have would probably not look worse with a built chest. Luckily you don't have puffy nips. Even after surgery they're kind of a bitch.

I also see that you mention bulking and cutting. Would bulking be a risk for more chest fat if that's the first place it goes??? Once fat is in the chest, it ain't goin' nowhere without a lot of work.

Keep good posture and confidence with a large, perfectly contoured chest.
Peace

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
First I appreciate what you said,  .  Well my wife does not want me to gain anymore weight because she says my chest is too big. She likes me skinnier she says when I try and get bigger that it just looks "weird" . Now if it was any other body part shoulders, back, arms even legs I would take it as a compliment.

I mean how  many people really see your chest and then how many of those make a comment about anything to you. So I really dont have too much inpoint , I guess why this is so helpful. I actually thought those pictures where dread ful when I first took them I felt I looked a lot better in the mirror.

So I first put my pictures on a body building website and here is what I got. You need to get bigger. Stop just doing bench and do some squats. Eat and lift. Dude your small !  Then one guy said hey you might have gyno and that lead me here.

So I know I would like to get a little bigger but not if it means I look freakish or worse than before.

Topgun - have you ever had anyone ELSE say anything remotely unkind about your chest? I think that's what it really comes down to. I gotta say man, yeah maybe one side is a little bigger than the other, maybe it's a bigger chest than you'd usually see without massive working out - but it just doesn't look "womanly" at all. I think the average woman (or man, if you swing that way) would say your chest is really good-looking!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024