Author Topic: Bare breasted images:  (Read 6939 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Everyone has been showing their bare breasts and I have yet to show mine, so here it goes......
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
there Beautifull

Offline Evolver

Well, it's about bloody time! 😆 No, I'm joking. It's a very personal choice. No-one should ever feel any pressure to reveal themselves. But anyway...nice! 😃

Offline Justagirl💃

Well, it's about bloody time! 😆 No, I'm joking. It's a very personal choice. No-one should ever feel any pressure to reveal themselves. But anyway...nice! 😃
Quite odd that no one has even noticed the fact that I have three nipples! 🤣🤣🤣

My new lesbian girlfriend absolutely loves my breasts and thinks they are HOT! Especially the double nipple. 

I get compliments almost everyday from her. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Everyone has been showing their bare breasts and I have yet to show mine, so here it goes......
Hello everyone!!  It’s been a little while since I’ve posted anything.  I log on to see what’s happening once in a while.  Today’s the day.  Pictures of my breasts and my favorite bra to wear.  

Offline gotgyne

curiousk, they are just beautiful. Your breasts and the bra.

Offline Justagirl💃

curiousk, they are just beautiful. Your breasts and the bra.
Agreed, very nice rack!

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
My new lesbian girlfriend absolutely loves my breasts and thinks they are HOT! Especially the double nipple.

Congratulations Birdie on the new girlfriend.  I hope you two have a long happy future.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Evolver

Nice to see you active here again, curiousk. Lovely pic too - you must be so happy with your...development.

Offline Johndoe1

Hello everyone!!  It’s been a little while since I’ve posted anything.  I log on to see what’s happening once in a while.  Today’s the day.  Pictures of my breasts and my favorite bra to wear. 
How very nice. And the bra looks nice too!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
you look great, be proud

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
I might do that…
But not today.
Regards, Bob

Online WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
It's so nice to see everyone being comfortable and accepting their bodies on here. Maybe we should just start a thread solely for those to share pictures on if they are so inclined so someone who wants to share but is more timid doesn't have to create their own post of just themselves. Thoughts?

Offline Justagirl💃

Congratulations Birdie on the new girlfriend.  I hope you two have a long happy future.
Didn't last too long. She wanted to see the extent of intersex in an image. So an image of what's on top went over great, but what's below was a deal breaker. 

Oh well, life goes on. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024