Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67352 times)

Offline taxmapper

I was nervous about posting this since my wife is the only one who has seen me in this.but this is what I’m wearing under my work scrubs atm. This one was my wife bought for me from Amazon. It’s very comfy and breathable!
Looks good. 

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Thanks 
It’s not my choice of style but comfort says otherwise! Also nice that wife is the one who bought it for me! I’m personally a fan of vanity fair T-shirt underwire and sports bras but this is def one of the most breathable. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I was nervous about posting this since my wife is the only one who has seen me in this.but this is what I’m wearing under my work scrubs atm. This one was my wife bought for me from Amazon. It’s very comfy and breathable!
That is one VERY attractive brassiere Carlos and it fits you're rather voluptuous breasts very well.  I agree... having a partner who is willing to dance with you as you explore and express  yourself is wonderful.  And she has good taste.  I've been looking for a red brassiere without success thus far.  Can you give us the details on this one... perhaps with a link to Amazon?

That you mention wearing this under "your scrubs" suggests you work in a medical environment.  It reminds me of the question raised at a crossdressing site about whether there were police officers present who indulged... there were TEN.  Now I wonder how many male nurses and doctors are wearing panties or brassieres beneath their scrubs.  Sometimes we think we're the ONLY ones drawn to this behavior.  WE ARE NOT... whether it is because we have very real breasts OR we simply enjoy wearing feminine undergarments.  This is the world we inhabit... different strokes for different folks!  8)

Offline Johndoe1

Carlosab89, that bra looks great on you. There's nothing wrong with detail. Makes it more interesting and enjoyable I think.

And I am to the point I can't go without support from a bra. It's just more comfortable to be supported, properly shaped and contained. And when I am not, I find myself crossing my arms over or under my bosom to mimic what's missing. The pressure around my chest of the band is very comforting and reassuring. I completely understand how women constantly complain about their bras but would never be caught not wearing one. I too, have become the same. And I am just fine with it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
That is one VERY attractive brassiere Carlos and it fits you're rather voluptuous breasts very well.  I agree... having a partner who is willing to dance with you as you explore and express  yourself is wonderful.  And she has good taste.  I've been looking for a red brassiere without success thus far.  Can you give us the details on this one... perhaps with a link to Amazon?

That you mention wearing this under "your scrubs" suggests you work in a medical environment.  It reminds me of the question raised at a crossdressing site about whether there were police officers present who indulged... there were TEN.  Now I wonder how many male nurses and doctors are wearing panties or brassieres beneath their scrubs.  Sometimes we think we're the ONLY ones drawn to this behavior.  WE ARE NOT... whether it is because we have very real breasts OR we simply enjoy wearing feminine undergarments.  This is the world we inhabit... different strokes for different folks!  8)
Limited-time deal: HSIA Minimizer Bra for Women,Unlined Non Padded Lace Sexy Plus Size Bras Full Figure Black Bras https://a.co/d/0qpXhEI

yes I am the clerical supervisor for a dental state office. 

i agree that having a supportive wife def has made things easier for me as far as acceptance to this matter. This morning when I was putting it on she mentioned “looks like your band is getting lose, but you still fill it out we may need to shop and get you a smaller band” i ofc felt embarrassed even tho she has been accepting for a while now, it’s still awkward to me that she suggest to me about it. But ey without it I’m miserable so I need to become better about accepting my it myself more.  

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Carload, that bra looks great on you. There's nothing wrong with detail. Makes it more interesting and enjoyable I think.

And I am to the point I can't go without support from a bra. It's just more comfortable to be supported, properly shaped and contained. And when I am not, I find myself crossing my arms over or under my bosom to mimic what's missing. The pressure around my chest of the band is very comforting and reassuring. I completely understand how women constantly complain about their bras but would never be caught not wearing one. I too, have become the same. And I am just fine with it.
Im the same way. But if im not wearing a underwire bra which is what I wear %70 of the time it’s a sport bra which are also great! Specially for working out cause I’ve tried working out without one and nope that’s a hard nope for me! Lol

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Occupational therapist had the bra talk with me at the day-center today. She asked if I was a DDD yet and if I'm using the Nystatin powder to treat and prevent heat rashes. 
Well, DDD in some brands, but Torrid is generous in their cup sizes so a DD today. 
Seems funny because she was the one that fought so hard to try and keep me in compression vests. It's strange to finally get her approval. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks for the link Carlos.  That is one very nice brassiere at a fair price with a great range of sizes.  Now I have to ask myself whether I REALLY need another brassiere!  ::)

Offline Busty

i agree that having a supportive wife def has made things easier for me as far as acceptance to this matter. This morning when I was putting it on she mentioned “looks like your band is getting lose, but you still fill it out we may need to shop and get you a smaller band” i ofc felt embarrassed even tho she has been accepting for a while now, it’s still awkward to me that she suggest to me about it.

Your wife sounds wonderful.  She clearly has internalized you have full breasts and need to wear a bra. I can imagine it might be awkward, but affirming that she analyzes the bras your wear just as she would for herself or any woman. Also, how nice she is matter of fact about taking you bra shopping. 

Sounds like she is helping you build your bra collection and that red bra she bought you is quite sexy. 

Also, you look great in that red bra; your wife is 100% correct, you certainly fill the bra’s cups

Offline gotgyne

i agree that having a supportive wife def has made things easier for me as far as acceptance to this matter. This morning when I was putting it on she mentioned “looks like your band is getting lose, but you still fill it out we may need to shop and get you a smaller band” i ofc felt embarrassed even tho she has been accepting for a while now, it’s still awkward to me that she suggest to me about it. But ey without it I’m miserable so I need to become better about accepting my it myself more. 
In my opinion a supportive wife solves 90 per cent of the problem. The rest is much less important. I had the full support of my wife for my compression hosiery from the beginning of our friendship. She wanted that I wear them with shorts and I hesitated quite a few years. After I got the guts I regretted that I've waited for such a long time. But bras are quite a different topic.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

Shortly we head off to France for a few months. As usual, my wife will remind me to pack the bras I want to take. Occasionally she will select for me on shorter trips.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
My wife is accepting but not the point of purchasing bras, with or for me.

I've figured what I need, over the years.  Three sports bras and three regular bras.  The sports bras conceal and are good while exercising.  The regular bras are for everyday wear.  She launders my regular bras with hers.

She used to be concerned about my chest and exposure.  And even more since I have lost weight.  Now, we are just accepting it.

I will be in Alaska, the month of September.  With the layers of thermal gear, outer layers, waders and rain gear; I will be good.

Just taking sports bras.  Will go topless to bed.  Thank goodness I have my own room and bathroom.

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
This is another one of the bras my wife purchased me from Amazon. It’s also a mesh/lace material. This one is very breathable and very supportive also. Downfall is the straps in the back are noticeable as can be so when j I wear this I have to wear a hoodie or jacket to help with covering that aspect of the bra at work. 

Offline Johndoe1

This is another one of the bras my wife purchased me from Amazon. It’s also a mesh/lace material. This one is very breathable and very supportive also. Downfall is the straps in the back are noticeable as can be so when j I wear this I have to wear a hoodie or jacket to help with covering that aspect of the bra at work.
Very pretty bra. Your wife has a good eye and it looks like it is supporting and containing you well.

My wife knows I wear bras everyday. Initially she was concerned what others would say and tried to brush it off as I wasn't that big and didn't need to wear a bra but after I started, even she saw the girls needed wrangling. For her it all kinda came to a head when we were out shopping one day and she turned to me and discreetly said, "Your nipples are showing. Bad." which they have a tendency to do in a feminine type manner. While not thick, they do protrude a lot. It wasn't too long after that I started wearing a bra and that hasn't been an issue since and she doesn't say anything about my bras now.

Offline Busty

Your wife is buying cute bras. Seems like she is perfect with size, too. Glad they are comfortable and work well. This bra, also looks great on you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024