Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67346 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
In the land where "men are men" and "women are women" there is an ALL GENDER bathroom?  I'm impressed!
Incredibly even at the Mall 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Hmm, I'm wearing a spaghetti strap hot pink tank over a strapless bra. I have on my denim short-shorts and earrings to go with it.

I'll be scurrying about shopping today in this attire. 🤭

Update: Shopping trip went quite well. Spent too much money, but I had a great time. 
I was addressed as ma'am by everyone except the bus driver. She has her list of pickups, and not too many women that have my official name. 
We were talking about hormones and why my breasts have grown when she brought up that she had a passenger once that was intersex. I of course told her that I also have extra parts and not just boobs. That I'm intersex, and 1/1500 children born are as well. That she has met many many intersex people and never knew it. 
I guess the conversation became uncomfortable for her and she got strangely quiet. 
Welcome to conservative Texas, where you fit in one of two boxes or not at all. 😐
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:20:37 PM by Justagirl »

Offline Justagirl💃

Not today, but tomorrow. 

Friday my new button-up "pink" blouse arrived in the mail. 
I just finished converting it from long-sleeved to short-sleeved. 

I'm quite curious on how well received my "pink" blouse will be received tomorrow when I wear it into the center. 🤭

Of course I have to "push the envelope". 🙆‍♀️

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had to put this brassiere on again this morning.  As I've mentioned often, I prefer underwire brassieres that are unlined.  I'm less concerned about whether my nipples are showing than many of the men here.  But then I seldom leave my home while wearing a brassiere.  If I see my nipples that is certainly not a problem.  I prefer the softness of the cups holding my breasts.  I like the look and I like the feel... my brand of acceptance.

Offline Justagirl💃

I had to put this brassiere on again this morning.  As I've mentioned often, I prefer underwire brassieres that are unlined.  I'm less concerned about whether my nipples are showing than many of the men here.  But then I seldom leave my home while wearing a brassiere.  If I see my nipples that is certainly not a problem.  I prefer the softness of the cups holding my breasts.  I like the look and I like the feel... my brand of acceptance.
It looks really cute, I love the color. Fills out nicely as well. 🙂

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks Birdie... but this is one of those mornings when I find myself playing.  That was the second brassiere I tried on this morning... this is the third...  This particular brassiere is sold as a minimizer but it doesn't really compress my breasts like the Lilyette brassieres do... so they can be themselves.  It is quite remarkable when my breasts are on full display.  I know I'm relatively small breasts compared with some of the men here... you included.  But I appreciate what nature has given me and do my best to treat them well... 8)

Offline Justagirl💃

Nothing wrong with playing in your wardrobe, sometimes I change my whole outfit several times until I get it "just right" before leaving the house. 

It's funny how much satisfaction I can get just by modeling in front of the mirror. 

I would post images, but I'm not sure some of my outfits are too fitting for this forum. 🤭 and I don't normally do bra wearing images. 

I'm not as brave as you my friend. 🙄

perky

I wore this today

Offline Justagirl💃

My new pink plaid blouse over a push-up bra, dark blue Capris, stockings, and my HeyDude shoes. 

Not really a bra image, but your can see them girls underneath. ☺️

Offline Justagirl💃

perky

Very nice bra and it’s clear it’s a good fit. Looks like it breathes well also.
I really like the mesh bras, they feel very sexy.

perky

I wore this today
Very cute bra 💞
This is a new bra but I need some new ones, im outgrowing them....

Offline 42CSurprise!

When I slipped the cups of my brassiere over my breasts this morning I knew I had to drop by this thread to see whether any of the usual suspects had posted a photo of THEIR brassieres.  I'm not disappointed.  Thanks Perky, Dude and Birdie.  It isn't easy being a man with breasts large enough that they warrant putting on a brassiere, but it is comforting to know I'm not alone either in having breasts OR in loving to put on a brassiere to present my voluptuous bosom in the best way possible.  We are fortunate that we can talk about such things... that we can appreciate the lovely brassieres other men have chosen to show off their breasts... comfort is important, of course, but aesthetics matter as well, especially as the estrogen creating these breasts produces other changes in our bodies and minds. To my way of  thinking... it is much easier to align myself with what nature has in store for me than to do battle with it.  So I'll accept my development and play with it.  With friends that can include showing off!  8):o

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
I was nervous about posting this since my wife is the only one who has seen me in this.but this is what I’m wearing under my work scrubs atm. This one was my wife bought for me from Amazon. It’s very comfy and breathable! 

Offline Justagirl💃

I was nervous about posting this since my wife is the only one who has seen me in this.but this is what I’m wearing under my work scrubs atm. This one was my wife bought for me from Amazon. It’s very comfy and breathable!
It looks really nice, and I love the style and color. 
Fills out nicely as well. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024