Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67358 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Looks really nice! 42C

You fill things out quite well😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

I got the pendant in yesterday so I added it to the post. I like it, but my wife does not like it so you know who will win. She has been on edge lately and I don't feel I can push it with her right now.
I missed this post Charli.  Congratulations on your new pendant.  When I bought it I didn't imagine I'd wear it EVERY day, but in fact, that is what I do.  Perhaps you recall a beaded necklace I wore some time ago in photos posted here.  I especially liked that simply because the weight of the beads allowed the necklace to press the cotton turtleneck I wore into the cleavage between my breasts.  I am a bit of a showoff after all.  Alas, it proved too much for that necklace and it broke.  The yin and yang pendant is not as heavy but it still highlights my cleavage in photos where I'm not wearing a tee shirt or turtleneck.  Beyond that is the wonderful symbolism of dark and light intermingled... exactly as happens in life.  Our breasts were once a source of embarrassment but now they can be a source of pleasure.  I definitely believe that is a positive development... something we embrace on this side of the website.  Here's to luscious breasts and the men who celebrate them!  8)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Looks really nice! 42C

Nature's abundance JaG.  I take no credit for what the hormones coursing through my body are doing... giving me curves in all the right places...  Put on a well designed brassiere and everything falls into place.  Suddenly I become a voluptuous being whose breasts fill the front of a tee shirt or a sweater.  Yes, it is mind boggling but what are we to do with it all?  I learned long ago that fighting with "mother nature" is a fool's errand.  It is much better to simply enjoy the ride.  These rather luscious breasts are simply to be enjoyed... right?

Offline Justagirl💃

Looks really nice! 42C

Nature's abundance JaG.  I take no credit for what the hormones coursing through my body are doing... giving me curves in all the right places...  Put on a well designed brassiere and everything falls into place.  Suddenly I become a voluptuous being whose breasts fill the front of a tee shirt or a sweater.  Yes, it is mind boggling but what are we to do with it all?  I learned long ago that fighting with "mother nature" is a fool's errand.  It is much better to simply enjoy the ride.  These rather luscious breasts are simply to be enjoyed... right?
I enjoy mine as well, and I make sure mine are visible as well. ☺️

I'm in a button-up blouse this morning, but I conveniently left a couple buttons undone. 🤭

Offline 42CSurprise!

I wonder how the "new you" is being received by the folks you encounter every day.  It must be a bit of a shock for them.  They don't know your story as we all do so I can imagine you'd face some judgments.  Texas doesn't seem the most friendly place for someone bending gender...

Offline Justagirl💃

I wonder how the "new you" is being received by the folks you encounter every day.  It must be a bit of a shock for them.  They don't know your story as we all do so I can imagine you'd face some judgments.  Texas doesn't seem the most friendly place for someone bending gender...
Not received at all by management at the day-center. 
They have enacted "dress your gender" dress codes here now. 

My friends have reluctantly accepted things little by little. 
But one friend will no longer meet me out at the mall because it's embarrassing for him. 

Strangers visiting the center just assume I'm cis-female, and then seem a bit confused when staff tells them otherwise. 

At the mall I go out all day dressed very feminine and no questions asked. I am addressed as ma'am all day every weekend.

Texas is not easy. 😉 

Offline Johndoe1

Dobreva has some very nice designs at very affordable prices.  They may not be suitable for everyday wear but they do nice things to breasts they carry, even breasts found on chests that belong to men.

Today I was in the mood to see how a cashmere sweater might look and feel when wearing one of my many Lilyette brassieres.  What a delicious combination!

I know it is still summer and warm days lie ahead but this morning it is quite cool where I live, so this was an experiment worth trying.  I doubt I'll ever go out in public like this but I figured the men here would appreciate the result.  8)
I think you look great! Go for it!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

...Texas is not easy. 😉
There is the old saw that to a hammer everything looks like a nail.  That is the reality of discussions about gender running through churches and legislatures through conservative parts of the country.  They want to keep everything contained in boxes they understand.  But as your story tells us, life doesn't work like that.  There are far more shades of grey than are imaginable.  You come by your gender fluidity honestly... and anatomically.  Here you are finally staking a claim on who you've always been and those around you have no capacity to comprehend or accommodate your reality.  I hope you're finding support in other areas of you life.  You certainly have support here for how you choose to express yourself.  Like the rest of us... you come by your breasts naturally.  Enjoy them and we'll celebrate with you.

Offline taxmapper

the only thing ill add to that is that the "box' aspect applies across the political divide. 

The issue I see is that many do not want to see anything outside their world view. 

I force myself to look at it to learn. 
may not agree, but learn. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I couldn't resist to dress up in my skater dress this morning, even though I know I can't wear it into the day-center. 😐

It's such a perfect fit and looks so nice on me ☺️

What are you wearing today?

Offline 42CSurprise!

Wonderful color Birdie.  It is a lovely, feminine fabric.  I understand how you'd choose not to wear that at the day-center where you'd disturb your neighbors.  But what a pleasure there is in wearing exactly what we want to wear FOR OURSELVES.  I chose to not wear a brassiere when I took a brisk walk yesterday... in large part because it was warm and I knew I'd be sweating without wearing my favorite brassiere.  When I returned home and cooled off a bit, I put one on and enjoyed the feeling.  I love how my breasts look when held in the cups of a well-designed brassiere!  Enjoy yourself my friend.

Offline Justagirl💃

Wonderful color Birdie.  It is a lovely, feminine fabric.  I understand how you'd choose not to wear that at the day-center where you'd disturb your neighbors.  But what a pleasure there is in wearing exactly what we want to wear FOR OURSELVES.  I chose to not wear a brassiere when I took a brisk walk yesterday... in large part because it was warm and I knew I'd be sweating without wearing my favorite brassiere.  When I returned home and cooled off a bit, I put one on and enjoyed the feeling.  I love how my breasts look when held in the cups of a well-designed brassiere!  Enjoy yourself my friend.
Hmm, my bra use is pretty much a necessity anymore. It's the only way I can avoid neck pain. 

I sure wish the day-center would see things my way, because I would wear a dress everyday. They allow the bra because of doctors orders, is a dress and makeup that big of a step from there?

Offline 42CSurprise!

Hmm, my bra use is pretty much a necessity anymore. It's the only way I can avoid neck pain.

I sure wish the day-center would see things my way, because I would wear a dress everyday. They allow the bra because of doctors orders, is a dress and makeup that big of a step from there?
I think you know the answer to that question Birdie.  So long as breasts and brassieres are kept in a small box... the doctor has spoken... it will work for them.  But the dress takes you into gender territory which is verboten... Next thing you'll know you might want to change bathrooms!!! ::)  I'm afraid you were born too early my friend.  I expect in fifty years we won't be having these Victorian battles.  Remember, in her day showing your ankles was considered criminal...  In the meantime, those of us whose hormonal stew leads us closer to the feminine side of the gender continuum will do our best to express ourselves without getting into fisticuffs...

This is how I'm dressed today... show AND tell.  8)  I always wear an over shirt, whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not.

Offline Justagirl💃

But the dress takes you into gender territory which is verboten... Next thing you'll know you might want to change bathrooms!!! ::)  

Lol, they already changed my bathroom use to the "all-gender" restrooms. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

In the land where "men are men" and "women are women" there is an ALL GENDER bathroom?  I'm impressed!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024