Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67203 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
 I'll worry about what it means only if men here start showing off their wigs... then I'd be concerned.  :o
Can us "girls" show off our wigs? 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I'll worry about what it means only if men here start showing off their wigs... then I'd be concerned.  :o
Oh girl have I got one for you! But I'll save it for another time...

Offline Justagirl💃

Oh girl have I got one for you! But I'll save it for another time...
Oh do tell! 🤔

Offline 42CSurprise!

Tucked away beneath my tee shirt today... I'm wearing this.  My breasts are happy.

Offline Justagirl💃

The girls look very comfortable and sexy in that bra. 💞

Birdie 💞

Offline 42CSurprise!

Birdie 💞
Sexy for sure...and amazingly, they don't sag... I guess that is one advantage of filling only a C cup.  You girls with really BIG breasts struggle with gravity. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Birdie 💞
Sexy for sure...and amazingly, they don't sag... I guess that is one advantage of filling only a C cup.  You girls with really BIG breasts struggle with gravity.
Oh yes we do! 🙄

Online Johndoe1

Tucked away beneath my tee shirt today... I'm wearing this.  My breasts are happy.
In that bra they should be! Very nice. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Johndoe1

Birdie 💞
Gravity is a bitch. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Still working on understanding how the forum works 

I am glad I finally figured out where to get the newest messages 

Especially glad to see Charli and JaG are back
I have been catching up on a few weeks of the forum 

What I am wearing today is what my wife bought to help out another growth spurt . Still in the throes of sports bras
but I think it’s time to graduate to a wired bra. Wide set and in the armpit sits a golf ball feeling, pulling them forward helps but they do not remain there. Maybe a balconette?

Still learning volumes re support on this venue

Have gone from a 38 / 40 waist and 44 chest two years ago to 36 waist 44 underbust and 50 in bust currently 

Not over the top on estrogen but crashed the T to near castrate levels
flipping the T/E ratio from 30 to 50  T to 1 E  ( normal) to its current E 6 to T 1.  Estrogen dominates now 

Like JaG I went to Torrid and the confirmed my measurements and sold a nice minimizer and blouse that fits 
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Still working on understanding how the forum works

I am glad I finally figured out where to get the newest messages

Especially glad to see Charli and JaG are back
I have been catching up on a few weeks of the forum

What I am wearing today is what my wife bought to help out another growth spurt . Still in the throes of sports bras
but I think it’s time to graduate to a wired bra. Wide set and in the armpit sits a golf ball feeling, pulling them forward helps but they do not remain there. Maybe a balconette?

Still learning volumes re support on this venue

Have gone from a 38 / 40 waist and 44 chest two years ago to 36 waist 44 underbust and 50 in bust currently

Not over the top on estrogen but crashed the T to near castrate levels
flipping the T/E ratio from 30 to 50  T to 1 E  ( normal) to its current E 6 to T 1.  Estrogen dominates now

Like JaG I went to Torrid and the confirmed my measurements and sold a nice minimizer and blouse that fits
Glad the girls at Torrid were able to help you out. 
With "wide set" breasts, I recommend front clasp underwire. The Torrid 360 front close t shirt bra would do wonders, and you could ask to try one on at your next Torrid visit. 
It's my "go to" bra, and I hardly know I have it on.💞

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I've been enjoying the bright blue tee shirt.  This morning I felt I wanted to allow my breasts to have a bit more freedom, so I pulled out one of the brassiere that seems to do that... this one a black beauty.  So THIS is what I'm wearing today... :)
That bra looks great on you. I love your necklace, now I want one. It represents the 2 sides of my gender.
Wow!  I hadn't thought of the yin and yang symbol that way but it certainly works... especially so for the thread I started on the Acceptance forum.  If I recall correctly, I bought the pendant on Etsy...  You might find one here that speaks to you.  Maybe this will be like the secret handshake we share... the yin and yang symbol representing our gender fluidity...

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=yin%20yang%20necklace&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=yin%20
I just bought this one. But I got to stop buying, this makes 3 things from Amazon today alone. This necklace, panties, woman's flats, and pantyhoses.
I got the pendant in yesterday so I added it to the post. I like it, but my wife does not like it so you know who will win. She has been on edge lately and I don't feel I can push it with her right now.

Offline Justagirl💃

It looks great sis💞

I do know however that the SO always wins an argument. 🙄

By the way, you look too be a full D cup now hun 😉

Enjoy your day💞

Birdie💞

Offline Evolver

42C Surprise:

On your post, you point out some items that show that things have def. changed physically and mentally.

I have to agree with that assessment. 

There are a goodly amount of changes I am experiencing and some of them are internal emotions and feelings.

I am now at a point where breasts are something I more look at on other women HOPING that I get that large. 

its an odd feeling, and it includes other aspects I simply cannot explain very well. 

I understand the concept of the dysphoria now.
I have a different view on the subject of dysphoria. I'm not suggesting that you're wrong and I'm certainly not suggesting that I'm right, just different. To me, dysphoria is when the mismatch between body and brain in a gender sense is so severe that it results in self loathing. Symptoms can include depression, substance abuse, self harm and ultimately, suicide. The dysphoria is only relieved by matching the body to the brain, not the other way around, and fully presenting as a different gender to the one assigned at birth. Surgical transitioning is an absolute need.

Men who have pink brains whether due to their hormone stew or other factors, and are comfortable with it and having a good time with their gynecomastia, wanting to have even more feminine attributes, is not dysphoria. Are they really unhappy with their remaining masculinity? Do they absolutely hate having a penis? I suspect not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone letting their bodies and minds change to suit their desires because they are proud of their differences compared to the norm. But is it vital to life? I'll use myself as an example: My brain is becoming pinker all the time. I am envious of the bodies of most of y'all and I want bigger boobs and some decent curves too, but I don't hate myself without those features. I'm not dysphoric.

Let's imagine a scale of zero to 100 percent, where zero equals complete dysphoria, 50 percent equals feeling normal (whatever that is) and 100 equals total euphoria. I'm thinking that most people here, even the ones with gynecomastia as teenagers playing on the skins team, were never dysphoric to the point that they felt the need to transition to eliminate the bullying they experienced. They were still happy being boys, and still around or just under the 50% mark back then.

What I think we're seeing on this forum more and more is a cohort of people who have jumped up from the 50% mark to somewhere towards 100%, due to self-acceptance. They have gone from 'normal' with a physical quirk to a comparitive state of euphoria. By comparison, those dysphoric folk in the world who need to transition to survive and feel normal go from somewhere low on the scale to 50%, or a bit better better with ongoing support. The shift in percentage terms might be similar but the effect is different.

Just my opinion.

Offline Justagirl💃

42C Surprise:

On your post, you point out some items that show that things have def. changed physically and mentally.

I have to agree with that assessment. 

There are a goodly amount of changes I am experiencing and some of them are internal emotions and feelings.

I am now at a point where breasts are something I more look at on other women HOPING that I get that large. 

its an odd feeling, and it includes other aspects I simply cannot explain very well. 

I understand the concept of the dysphoria now.
I have a different view on the subject of dysphoria. I'm not suggesting that you're wrong and I'm certainly not suggesting that I'm right, just different. To me, dysphoria is when the mismatch between body and brain in a gender sense is so severe that it results in self loathing. Symptoms can include depression, substance abuse, self harm and ultimately, suicide. The dysphoria is only relieved by matching the body to the brain, not the other way around, and fully presenting as a different gender to the one assigned at birth. Surgical transitioning is an absolute need.

Men who have pink brains whether due to their hormone stew or other factors, and are comfortable with it and having a good time with their gynecomastia, wanting to have even more feminine attributes, is not dysphoria. Are they really unhappy with their remaining masculinity? Do they absolutely hate having a penis? I suspect not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone letting their bodies and minds change to suit their desires because they are proud of their differences compared to the norm. But is it vital to life? I'll use myself as an example: My brain is becoming pinker all the time. I am envious of the bodies of most of y'all and I want bigger boobs and some decent curves too, but I don't hate myself without those features. I'm not dysphoric.

Let's imagine a scale of zero to 100 percent, where zero equals complete dysphoria, 50 percent equals feeling normal (whatever that is) and 100 equals total euphoria. I'm thinking that most people here, even the ones with gynecomastia as teenagers playing on the skins team, were never dysphoric to the point that they felt the need to transition to eliminate the bullying they experienced. They were still happy being boys, and still around or just under the 50% mark back then.

What I think we're seeing on this forum more and more is a cohort of people who have jumped up from the 50% mark to somewhere towards 100%, due to self-acceptance. They have gone from 'normal' with a physical quirk to a comparitive state of euphoria. By comparison, those dysphoric folk in the world who need to transition to survive and feel normal go from somewhere low on the scale to 50%, or a bit better better with ongoing support. The shift in percentage terms might be similar but the effect is different.

Just my opinion.
I'm not sure where I fit in your analogy.
I have never felt right in "boy form", but it was expected of me. Kind of a physical prison that endured many decades.
I'm guilty of self destructive behaviors as a direct result of that. I wasn't upset that I had boobs, I didn't like being AMAB.

The acceptance side of this forum and coaching from a member that unfortunately is no longer with us, lead me to realize that I'm only trapped in this if I allow myself to be. I can be the person my brain is, and it's okay.

That is my path in a nutshell.

I no longer have a S.O. that I must cater to, so I'm free to express myself how I feel.
Like I just got released from prison. 💞

Birdie💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024