Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67848 times)

Offline Evolver

Oopsie noodles! Sorry...try this: 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
That photo worked, and yes I have seen this before in other images. Thanks for sharing. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

I again point out that the physical state is derived from hormones. The body develops based on those hormones and causes differiniation between males and females.

One of these is the skeletal structure of the body that can be hidden by fat distribution in the body. 

Actual physical size of the pelvis between average sized men and women is not very much at all, but the physical shape are definitely different. Women are wider men are deeper. The bottom of the pelvic opening is much wider in women for baby.

But this physical difference is also manifested in the physical angle of the legs in relation between the pelvis and the knees. In women typically it is wider. That wider aspect is why mens jeans don’t fit well on our bodies for many.  I discovered this through this very forum. 

By trying women’s jeans and slacks I discovered that I have slightly wider hips but not seen because the fat distribution is different. Thus I wind up with weird fitting clothing.

So now wearing non flashy women’s jeans stand out only slightly but fit far better. Are more comfortable but have too small of pockets. 

The skeletal shape cannot be altered after the fact except through medical manipulation. Taking hormones wont change that.  So the shape of the body overall is determined after puberty and the only changes must come from outside action. 

For me, I feel blessed not only for the boobs, but the body. I now wish I could have the butt and thighs.  Make things easier.  IMO.

Upfront

Taxmapper
Womens jeans fit better because of our hormone  stew, but there is also a more simple mundane reason as well:
You mention the small pockets . This is one reason for better fit.Because women use handbags.they do not need the pockets much at all.
Mens jeans need to be cut slacker to accommodate larger pockets and their clutter.
Womens jeans + handbag is a much better option..
Clothes can be more stylish,  wallets can be safely stashed without deforming  back pockets (and incidentally our hips) and it means there is a place for everything  and everything in its place.
No downside once you get used picking it up!
Get one

Offline Justagirl💃

Taxmapper
Womens jeans fit better because of our hormone  stew, but there is also a more simple mundane reason as well:
You mention the small pockets . This is one reason for better fit.Because women use handbags.they do not need the pockets much at all.
Mens jeans need to be cut slacker to accommodate larger pockets and their clutter.
Womens jeans + handbag is a much better option..
Clothes can be more stylish,  wallets can be safely stashed without deforming  back pockets (and incidentally our hips) and it means there is a place for everything  and everything in its place.
No downside once you get used picking it up!
Get one
As someone that creates my own patterns and makes clothes, I can add to this that women's jeans are also 'cut' to allow for wider hips/butt and a narrower waist.
When I could still buy men's jeans I would buy them to fit my hips, then take the waist in a few inches so they would fit (basically converting them into women's).

My hips and butt have grown enough that they don't make men's jeans in my size now, and Torrid seems to be the only outlet that carries my woman's size (be careful what you wish for taxmapper).

The handbag is perfect advice for anyone. It's amazing how much they hold. I have used them for about 30 years now. I don't use pockets even if I have them (except the 'bra pocket' for tissues). 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 03:21:48 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline taxmapper

Offline Justagirl💃

I have had the very wide hips since puberty. It would be interesting to see an x-ray. 🤔

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Well I had to get resized as my others which were sized at 44c or 42d even on the most tight settings felt to lose and well I had to resize . I tried to schedule a professional fitting but was turned away by either lack of staff or service not being offered.. so got the tape measure and Amazon prime try before you buy.new size I measured at is 40c. This is one of the ones my wife picked out. It’s a Wacol minimizer. Very supportive and comfy! 

Offline Justagirl💃

Very nice bra, a C cup seems to fit okay. 🤔

How does it feel? 

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Feels good, def feel supported by it and gives me the snug it needs to hold what I have in place 

Offline Johndoe1

When new a bra should fit snug on the loosest hooks. As the bra ages and stretches with wear, tighten with the closer hooks. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Very nice look Carlos... the brassiere is simple and it does a beautiful job on holding your breasts.  With such a full bosom I imagine they are evident in the clothes you wear.  Quite a look with long hair and a beard.  You are are lucky man to have a wife willing to share this journey with you.  We know that doesn't always happen...  Thanks for sharing the photo.

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Very nice look Carlos... the brassiere is simple and it does a beautiful job on holding your breasts.  With such a full bosom I imagine they are evident in the clothes you wear.  Quite a look with long hair and a beard.  You are are lucky man to have a wife willing to share this journey with you.  We know that doesn't always happen...  Thanks for sharing the photo.
Nope not evident unless you hug me or tough my back or shoulders. Scrubs believe it or not are pretty good at hiding it lol, I also wear a hoodie in our office cause it’s freezing so that helps out with concealment also 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
OMG! I remember wearing scrubs as an LNA at the hospital before I started at the Breast Care Center.  I was wearing the unisex scrubs that they provided. That's also when I started wearing camis! The tops were always so baggy! When ever I would bend over, either a patient or a co-worker got a free bra fashion show thanks to the excessively deep v-neck/baggy scrub top combo. 

I never kept the fact that as a man, I wore a bra. It was a necessity. I was a 38G when I transitioned. At a suggestion of one of the ladies I worked with, I also went out and bought women's scrubs that were a lot better fit for my body. 

The bottom line is to wear what FITS well on your body and wearing what FEELS good on your body. 

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

It's cowgirl dress-up day at the centre, so I'm wearing a pink blouse, denim vest, scarf, and hat. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024