Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67970 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, Birdie! ❤️💕😘

Joni💕💃🏻

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Joni,
You look awesome just as you are in your Elomi bras. However I would be more than happy to send you a couple of my cup sizes. I would love to be a 36F!!!! Many more clothing options would be available!

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Joni,
You look awesome just as you are in your Elomi bras. However I would be more than happy to send you a couple of my cup sizes. I would love to be a 36F!!!! Many more clothing options would be available!

❤️Sophie❤️
Thank you, Sophie and Birdie for the compliments!

Sophie, the main reason that I'd like to be a 36DD is that the Elomi bras have very pretty styles but they are almost all starting at 36DD! ☹️ I'm too small to sister size down to a 34G...but maybe I should just be happy with what I have! I know I can fit into most women's size medium/large tops. 😊

Joni💕💃🏻

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Joni,

❤️Sophie❤️
Thank you, Sophie and Birdie for the compliments!

Sophie, the main reason that I'd like to be a 36DD is that the Elomi bras have very pretty styles but they are almost all starting at 36DD! ☹️ I'm too small to sister size down to a 34G...but maybe I should just be happy with what I have! I know I can fit into most women's size medium/large tops. 😊

Joni💕💃🏻
At a 48DDD, I find all my options are mostly 'sold out'. 
It's quite distressing, but the Torrid girls don't mind scouring the site for all my available options. That is how I have tried so many different styles. 🤗

Yesterday was a push-up T-shirt bra, and I loved it (very comfy). 💞 it was my first time wearing it all day. The leopard print cups are quite nice as well. 🤭

Jumping back into my push-up DD's I find the overflow does create the 'butt crack cleavage', and could be the look one is looking for if you don't mind the discomfort and adjusting. 

Being happy with 'what you have' still leaves so many options in bras and how you wear them. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
hi everyone i'm new to wearing a bra want to ask the more experienced how do you deal with sweating on hot days. I sweat a lot when I work at home, I change 2 t-shirts, which get quite wet, and if I'm wearing a bra ..... and then I feel i need support so that the girls can stay in place. This year it is even worse when I work at home and from the shaking and moving the next day there is a very bad pain that lasts for several days.

Offline Justagirl💃

If the pain is from 'heat rash', then I understand completely.

I also got heat rashes in the under boob area as well as the lower cleavage. It's quite painful.

I used to use corn starch to get those areas dry, but now I use prescribed Nystatin powder. Applying corn starch several times to keep things dry works okay.

Offline bleidbleid

• Posting Member
If the pain is from 'heat rash', then I understand completely.

I also got heat rashes in the under boob area as well as the lower cleavage. It's quite painful.

I used to use corn starch to get those areas dry, but now I use prescribed Nystatin powder. Applying corn starch several times to keep things dry works okay.
No the pain is from the movement, shaking of the boobs when the person is active while working in the yard performs a lot of movement of the most different types. My question was that after I change t-shirts that are wet from sweating, does that mean I have to have 2 bras with me to change 😕😊

Offline Johndoe1

hi everyone i'm new to wearing a bra want to ask the more experienced how do you deal with sweating on hot days. I sweat a lot when I work at home, I change 2 t-shirts, which get quite wet, and if I'm wearing a bra ..... and then I feel i need support so that the girls can stay in place. This year it is even worse when I work at home and from the shaking and moving the next day there is a very bad pain that lasts for several days.
Lace is good for heat as is cotton. I was just on vacation in the tropics and wore a simple cotton underwire bra under my tee shirts. Very comfortable. The cotton whisks away the moisture and adds a cooling effect. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had a brief appointment with an oral surgeon this afternoon and decided I'd wear a brassiere.  When i put a tee shirt on over the brassiere I was wearing this morning I concluded that I needed something a bit more conservative.  I opted for a minimizing brassiere that hasn't been worn many times, trusting that it would be up to the task of constraining my breasts.  Whether it did or not, no one paid any attention to my bosom.  Below is a photo of that tan brassiere... I guess there is no hiding my rather voluptuous breasts.  I know I would have been delighted had one of the women I dated been so endowed...  Crazy world, right?

Offline 42CSurprise!

Just back from the library... a walk of a bit more than 40 minutes.  Today is warm, the temperature in the mid-eighties.  I wore a minimizing brassiere in black that I often wear when active but have never shown on the website simply because it isn't easy to read a black garment... the contours simply aren't revealed as easily.  I mention it today in light of John's comment about the benefits of wearing lace or cotton when the weather is warm.  It was warm enough today that a brisk walk generated enough perspiration to almost soak the thin material of the cups.  I'm having a cup of cold water but after that I'll spend a bit of time in the bathroom drying myself off.  This dutiful brassiere will be on a plastic hangar drying off.  It is definitely time to wash a few brassieres, including this one.  I may go without a brassiere this afternoon as my body cools down.  Perhaps it is time to pick up a lace brassiere or two...  thanks for the suggestion John.

Offline Johndoe1

Perhaps it is time to pick up a lace brassiere or two...  thanks for the suggestion John.
I won't say it's like going braless but with a tee shirt or other lightweight top, allowing air to circulate makes all the difference. And it will still get moist but not like a heavier material bra.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had a bit of rash beneath my left breast and decided a few days ago to forego putting on a brassiere.  This morning my skin was clear and I put on one of my favorite brassieres.  I have to say I love the feel of the band around my chest and the silky cups holding my breasts and shaping them so beautifully.  Thanks to everyone here who has offered support as my relationship to this process has evolved.  I don't imagine I'll wear a brassiere every day or in every circumstance, but I will often wear one and will always appreciate what it does for my surprisingly full breasts.  I'd post another photo but you've seen it all... 8)

Offline Johndoe1

Rashes happen. It's inevitable. Women deal with iy too. Come with having breasts and wearing bras. I will put a tea tree lotion to my breasts to help reduce rashes since it is anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory and it helps. A lot of women apply an anti-fungal lotion to help keep their breasts healthy. I enjoy the feeling of the lotion absorbing into my skin and drying.

Offline Justagirl💃

I lightly brush on Nystatin powder every morning before putting my bra on. It's a prescription antifungal powder. 
I use a powder brush to keep from making a mess. 

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
Rashes happen. It's inevitable. Women deal with iy too. Come with having breasts and wearing bras. I will put a tea tree lotion to my breasts to help reduce rashes since it is anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory and it helps. A lot of women apply an anti-fungal lotion to help keep their breasts healthy. I enjoy the feeling of the lotion absorbing into my skin and drying.
Isn’t tea tree oil suspected as being a cause of gynecomastia?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024