Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 68167 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Looks great as always hun! 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Red turtleneck AGAIN!  This time with the brassiere that gives me breasts a bit more room to shine... as I prepare breakfast...  I'll put a dark blue turtleneck on when I go shopping in a few minutes.  As I've said... the only place I flaunt my breasts is right here with men who understand... :)

I decided to add a photo in the dark blue turtleneck so you get an idea of what I'm doing.  The vest will not be pulled back and I'll be wearing a corduroy shirt with double pockets in the front.  I will not appear to be slim but my breasts won't be prominent.  I did change my brassiere to a style that is a bit more constraining.  Of course, the unlined cups are made of a very silky material and they conform perfectly to my breasts... so the combination is quite delicious.  I'll attend to that later after I've finished shopping...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 01:55:06 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Big difference in your presentation!
I am in the same boat, growing larger, hopefully this new med to decrease the prolactin level can arrest some of the growth.
I think this coming summer will bring some new fashion challenges.
Regards, Bob

Offline 42CSurprise!

Big difference in your presentation!
I am in the same boat, growing larger, hopefully this new med to decrease the prolactin level can arrest some of the growth.
I think this coming summer will bring some new fashion challenges.
Definitely, for those of us with growth face new challenges.  My growth is minimal but I have large enough breasts that their presence will be known so care in necessary.  Not everyone in our worlds is as excited about having breasts and wearing brassieres as we may be.  It is great we have this community to share our journey with.

Offline 42CSurprise!

At the dish rack... my favorite grey turtleneck and one of my favorite brassieres...

Online Justagirl💃

Nice rack, and the dish rack too. 😘

Offline 42CSurprise!

Nice rack, and the dish rack too. 😘

Love your sense of humor Birdie.  It makes me wonder where Sideset went.  He was the person who first told me I have a nice rack... and that was without the dish rack being on the scene  He was abundantly endowed and quite active on the board at one time.

Here's a shot from this morning.  I was standing near the dish rack... putting breakfast together and felt inspired.

EDIT - Nice morning sun in the window above my sink inspired a second photo.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 11:51:19 AM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yesterday I stopped at an appliance store to check out refrigerators for a friend.  I was wearing my favorite brassiere beneath a dark blue turtleneck with a corduroy shirt worn as a jacket.  I noticed the man I worked with glancing down but didn't think much about it as we looked at a few appliances.  When I left I paused to check my reflection in a glass window.  In reality, even with the multiple layers of clothes I wore, there was no missing the bulges created by my breasts.  We all know that wearing an underwire brassiere pulls all the mass of our breasts together, creating a well defined form.  Even the minimizer I was wearing will form my breasts into a pleasing shape.  I guess if I want to avoid detection I need to go without a brassiere.  At least that way my breasts will spread across my chest rather than being pulled into a prominent mound.

I know we are all about acceptance and I know that I really enjoy wearing a brassiere.  I guess I'm not quite ready to display my breasts anywhere but here...

I wonder if my breasts are getting better?  I wonder if wearing a brassiere more often is making them more prominent even when I'm not wearing a brassiere?  Mmmm.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've said before that wearing a brassiere fixates my attention on my breasts.  When I'm not wearing a brassiere I can pretty much go about my day without a second thought.  Yesterday I made a conscious decision to run errands and take an aerobic walk without wearing a brassiere.  The first thing I noticed was how even without a brassiere my breasts were filling the front of my turtleneck.  I guess there is no denying the reality of having very real breasts.  When I returned from the walk I cooled down a bit and then put on a brassiere again.  I put one on again this morning when I woke up.

There is no doubt I am mesmerized by my breasts.  I sometimes joke on this site about having my hands on my breasts, but that is absolutely the truth.  I understand this is not typical behavior for men here but it is my reality.  If I were a woman I'd be flaunting my breasts and definitely enjoy the attention I got.  I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist in that regard.  As I've said before, were I a young woman with breasts like this I'd likely be in bed with every good looking person, regardless of gender.  But, alas, I'm an old man who is blessed with breasts ONLY because testosterone has abandoned my body... giving full reign to the estrogen that is hanging around.  With the testosterone departing, my libido has as well.  That means, of course, that no matter where my fantasies may lead me my arousal will not follow.  It seems like a cruel joke in a way, but alas it is what is happening.

This is an older photo but it tells an honest tale.  These ARE my breasts.  In fact, I'm wearing that brassiere at the moment.  Who wouldn't be excited about such voluptuous breasts?

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I just tried this wireless bra and really like it. I tried a different size - 36C. Normally wear 34C. The inner ply fits snug but the outer ply is loose and wrinkles so maybe it’s a little big. It’s very stretchy and comfortable though.

Offline Evolver

Ben, that bra doesn't really look that supportive, and I don't think it's entirely due to it being a bit big, if it is. I think it's because it has no structure to the cups. I'm not suggesting that you need to try a Triumph Doreen or anything, but you can see how robust it looks due to the structure of its cups compared to your bra.

I'm a fan of wirefree bras because it is generally easier to find one in small cup sizes. Yes, they are stretchier, for one main reason - the entire band can stretch, not just the side and back portions. Wirefree bras are more forgiving, and in my opinion would be more comfortable unless you need an underwire bra or one like the example I linked above, for supporting larger cup sizes.

The other sort of wirefree bra you might be interested to check out is something like this. The criss-cross construction replicates underwires somewhat, while retaining the overall comfort and stretch of a wirefree bra.

One other advantage of wirefree bras is that they more often have the strap adjusters at the cup end, not the band end, making adjustment on the fly much easier, if needed.

Online Justagirl💃

I just tried this wireless bra and really like it. I tried a different size - 36C. Normally wear 34C. The inner ply fits snug but the outer ply is loose and wrinkles so maybe it’s a little big. It’s very stretchy and comfortable though.
One every important thing to take into account is 'sister sizing'.
A 36B and a 34C is the same cup size.

A 36C has the same cup size a a 34D!

As the band size increases, so do the cups. There really is no way to say "I'm a C cup", that all depends on the band size you are wearing.

For instance, I have older bras that fit a bit loose in the band at a 50DD. The cups fit fine.
My newer bras fit snug at a 48DDD and the cups are fitting just the same.
Some of them have different cup designs that don't really fit my breasts well, so the shape of the cups is also very important when it comes to fit.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:30:43 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Evolver

Ahh, good ol' sister sizing.

The theory is sound, but not always accurate. Bra websites commonly provide a table for purchasers to find their size and it is not uncommon to see that a one-step change in band size actually equates to a two-step change in cup size according to the table. Anecdotally, I can attest to this. Different bra brand notwithstanding, in the days where I occasionally wore breast forms which filled a 40D, they swam in a 42C.

Online Justagirl💃

Band to cup size conversion chart attached:

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I understand the sizing difference. I wanted to try a wider band size since I measure closer to 36. I like it because it still fits snug around the sides and doesn’t have pads. I agree I probably need a B cup in that size though. The outer ply is looser and when it wrinkles it shows under a shirt. Only wearing it at home though.
Today I’m wearing a shapewear tank.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 01:49:17 PM by benusa »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024