Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 82083 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thanks... I wonder though whether you're glad to "see me back" or if you're glad to see my front... 
Either side is okay! 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks... I wonder though whether you're glad to "see me back" or if you're glad to see my front... 
Both actually!  😁
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Both actually!  😁
I made the joke knowing full well the men here enjoy looking at other men showing off their breasts and brassieres.  Some are more shy about showing their own endowment but all are interested in seeing what is developing on the estrogen highway.  I make no secret about the erotic dimension of all of this.  I was a breast man when courting this or that woman and I'm a breast man NOW WITH breasts of my own to enjoy.  Unlike that teen in the front seat of my father's car with a sexy and voluptuous classmate by my side... pretending to watch a movie at the drive-in while finding pleasure with my companion, I don't have to go on a date to enjoy voluptuous breasts.  I love how they look, right now in a clinging grey turtleneck many of you have seen, and how they feel.  I guess we would call that self-acceptance... with a touch of eroticism.    All good.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Shopping for a few new bras that have more side boob support. I think the fullness is starting to manifest from the estrogen patch I was put on for osteoporosis prophylaxis.

42C, In doing so and palpating the tissue I was aware of an erotic sensation from the touch. Kind of fits in with the wonderful feelings that the skin gives when touched lately. Estrogen effect no doubt.
Those feelings have been absent for a few years. Nice to get them back.
Regards, Bob

Offline 42CSurprise!

Good for you Bob.  Anything we can do to embrace our aliveness is a good thing.  We are the only ones who know what gives us pleasure.  How we do what we do is nobody's business but our own.  That said, a bit of side support can do wonders for one's breasts.  The Lilyette brassieres I love do a fine job of pulling everything together.  Happy shopping!

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm just learning how to take "selfies" with my iPhone, but I'm less interested in my face than my breasts...   Go figure!  I guess with this cast of characters that's not a bad thing.  This morning I took a photo and downloaded it to my computer where I came upon two earlier photos from the series I took while wearing an open white shirt.  I supposed I should complete that series of images... I'll add one from this morning where you'll get a hint of my longish hair.  I've been letting it grow... a ponytail can't be too far in the future...

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Looks like well fitting bras

Offline 42CSurprise!

That is the reason I bought so many of them in different colors.  Alas, that style is no longer available in the size I need.  Also, because the largest band they have is 42 inches, I need an extender.  But it has all proved worth it since these silky soft unlined cups shape me breasts beautifully.  I'm not troubled if my nipples show but then the only person who is going to notice them is me and I'm not complaining.  I wear two layers on top of my breasts so apart from noticing that front of my shirt appears well filled, the details are not visible.  Of course, my breasts would be prominent whether I was wearing a brassiere or not.  They are definitely a handful... I say that from first hand experience...

Thanks for your thread on the topic of how we enjoy them when not wearing a brassiere.  We are a kinky bunch... something I enjoy.

Offline Johndoe1

That is the reason I bought so many of them in different colors.
That's why you can't have enough bras! Our sisters have rightly figured that out long before us!

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
This is a lazy day so a lazy bra. 😁

Offline Johndoe1

You look great in that bra.

Offline 42CSurprise!

This is a lazy day so a lazy bra. 😁
That is lovely and you definitely do it justice with a full bosom like that.  Could you provide a link to that comfortable looking brassiere?... lazy for sure but definitely up to the task.

Offline Gotboobs

• Posting Member
Always have trouble posting pics☹️

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Here’s a better pic 😁
It’s a Bali DF3491
Can’t get the link in for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024