Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 57052 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Tomorrow at Torrid the "theme of the day" will be "Beetlejuice" according to the manager.
I have a nice Beetlejuice T-shirt to wear, so I should be fine. 😉
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 05:29:16 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Wearing a tank with built in bra under shirt. I’ve started wearing these to work.

Offline Busty

Glad you found something that gives you the support you need for every day, where. Nice cleavage, also. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Wearing a tank with built in bra under shirt. I’ve started wearing these to work.
Very very nice! 😘

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Thank you. That was a small. I also got this blue one in medium. It also has a built in bra for support. I love that the bra part is invisible.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Birdie, that bra fits you perfectly.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Ben, I think that looks great.  I can see that would be comfortable and supportive yet not having the bra hardware to show. 
A nice choice for layering.  

Offline Justagirl💃

Birdie, that bra fits you perfectly.
It's a bit tight on one side, but I just ordered two more today. 😉

Offline Johndoe1

Ben, those tanks look good on you. I am glad you have found something that works for you. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning!

I'll be wearing my new 44 G with an extender (I wear a 46 F, but they didn't have one).

The extender was a 5 hook, and the bra is a 4 hook. That left one extra hook to dig into my back. I cut it off and sewed it up to make it a 4 hook. I'll try it out today.

Torrid did search online and found one style that does come in my new size and I ordered two more.

Offline 42CSurprise!

A man after my own heart.  When you find a brassiere whose cups take exquisite care of your breasts you'll find a way to make it work.  I use extenders on all of my Lilyette Plunge-into-comfort brassieres.  I also use straps to keep the shoulder straps from sliding down my arms.  Now putting it on would be challenging for anyone who is unable to reach behind his back to engage the hooks.  There is no engaging the clasps in front of you and twisting the brassiere around since that strap holding the shoulder straps needs to be slipped over your head WITH your arms and shoulders through the shoulder straps.  It sound like you'd need to be a contortionist but it is actually very simple.  Trying to do that with more than two hooks can become a nightmare however.  When I wear brassieres with three or more hooks I forego the shoulder strap restrainer and engage the hooks in front of me.  Then I'm one of those "girls" who needs to slip the shoulder straps in place every once in awhile.

With the silken cups shaping my breasts, the band firmly in place around my chest and the shoulder straps securely in place I feel like I'm in the most delicious embrace.  And my breasts are quite wonderful to behold.  Acceptance has definitely yielded to a much more satisfying experience.  I'm sure you feel the same Birdie...

Offline Justagirl💃

Told a CNA about fixing my bra extender, and she reaches over and lifted my shirt to look at it.

Then I told her JC Penny's has bras on sale for $13.99, and she pulled her shirt down and showed me her bra saying, "I buy training bras at Walmart, no cup size."

It's nice when the girls get comfortable with you. ☺️

Offline Justagirl💃

20240910_081413.jpg title=20240910_081413.jpgImage Enlarger

Tee and shorts today, of course with stockings as well. 
Nothing too fancy, but noticeable. 😘

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Beautiful bra birdie and comfortable looking tank Ben. Where’d you get them I wouldn’t mind seeing how well it fits and shorts while hiding under shirts if it does as well as you make it seem it does even with the low cut hem line 

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I tried this one today from a brand called Lounge. It's actually a push up in a 34C and push ups  are not normally my style as they can be a bit fake.  I quite liked it as it has a smooth silhouette and it just felt really really nice. The fitter confessed that she was wearing the same style too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024