Author Topic: 20 Years Old - Surgery with Karidis - 1st Sep 2012 (Recovering) - Photo Updates  (Read 23862 times)

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Nice result so far mate! Its gunna be a while for everything to settle but you gotta be happy with that so far 8)

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
3 Weeks Post Surgery

Hi everyone,

As of today, I've stopped wearing the vest during the day. Scar tissue has started to appear on both sides but defiantly a lot more on the right.

Even though you can't see it in the photos, my left areola feels a little bit pointy, just hoping this is scar tissue or some swelling still.

I have been massaging since last tuesday but I'm not sure if it's doing anything! Am I right by just using 2/3 fingers in a circler motion with a bit of pressure applied?

Also, seeing a Endo Tuesday to get his opinion on my elevated Estrogen, Prolactin and ALT Levels.

Left side, not much scar tissue.

Right side, scar tissue visible.

Can see that the right hand has more scar tissue in this photo.

Offline kniveshurt

• Posting Member
Mate, I can't see anything wrong with your chest at all - you don't even look like you've had anything done. It looks completely natural. If I get results like this I'll be over the moon.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Definitely nothing pointy about those areloas enom.  Take a look at your pre op pics and compare, you're just on the rollercoaster mate ;)  I shat myself when I first saw my chest, guess I have to start getting used to a normal looking chest after all these years and even after your paltry 20 or so it will take some getting used to.  Looks spot on to me, not too perfect/symmetrical ...just how I'd expect

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member
Results are looking good enom, congrats. Looking at your before pics, there is a huge improvement!

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Wow mate, flat as a pancake and natural as it comes. Really good.

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
5 Weeks today! Whole thing feels so strange. My interest in male fashion has exploded.

I've lost roughly 10lbs of weight since the surgery. I've been back in the gym for the last two weeks and my strength is rapidly coming back.

Scar tissue is still on the right hand side and is causing the chest to appear a little bit uneven.

Seeing Karidis next Friday for a checkup.

Muscles tensed.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Still looking sweet though enom!  I know what you mean though, mine is all over at the minute, one side still on holiday.  Not too fussed, should come out in the wash.  You definitely look better for it too mate, keep us posted as to how it goes with going back to gym after 3 weeks, is that right?  You look better for it though, I have to say. chest's poppin out nicely!  

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
Quick update, coming up to 9 weeks now.

Swelling on my left is getting better every day. Mobility is 99% (chest feels tight when do wide grip pull ups).

No sensitivity in the nipple area's yet.

Overall, I'm really happy with the results.

Last photo I look a bit red, this is because of halloween fake blood and not the surgery :D

7 weeks

coming up to 9 weeks

Offline adamj

• Silver Member

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
Left side is perfect, right is ok.

Directly under the right areola I can feel a bit of 'something' - I'm hoping it's just scar tissue. It's not causing any puffiness but is is very annoying that I can feel it. When I started to discover this about 2 months ago it got me pretty upset as I feared the gland was coming back. I'm still not sure, maybe i'm just experiencing the roller coaster ride everyone talks about?

Anyway, I have 6 month check up with Karidis in March and he will hopefully be able to put my mind at ease. If it is scar tissue, I may ask for a kenalog injection to reduce it. I keep telling myself that if it is gland, it is in its early stages and I should be able to reduce it with medicine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024