Author Topic: Surgery Booked With Dr Levick  (Read 16110 times)

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Wow, you can definitely see an improvement, looks great! Congrats :)

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Good to see the improvement my left nipple is badly creased looks a lot worse than yours

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
My advice is to admire yourself in a T-shirt and realise how amazingly normal you look! ... The little details like creasing, bruises and swelling *will* sort themselves out, but *will* take time.

We all go into this knowing it is a year+ process; everyone of us then becomes impatient as soon as bruises go and mobility returns, and then those of us who hang around for a year or more all say the same thing to the next generation: "just be patient, it will all be fine in time!"

...this time next year you'll be the one giving this exact same advice to the next bunch of guys  :)

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
What an ace result  just seen your pics  bet you can't wait for summer

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Hi all

Thanks for the kind words - donut you're right, everything I could of dreamed for is already here - the relaxed approach of wearing at shirt now is all I could have asked for - every week it gets better and better and I'm sure like you said at a year post op it will calm down.

I've never been happier with the way I look and would encourage anyone wanting to do this to do it. If you look at my before pics you will gain an understanding at why I'm so happy - the summer is just around the corner - I'm in the gym - and I'm hoping that my recovery will continue it's journey also.

This forum is s fantastic place for guys who want to get this done -

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Hi Everyone
So i Have been post surgery for just over 6 months - my journey has been a positive one and a very long recovery - for any of you out there who have just had surgery and are worried about the results and recovery DON'T.
I am so happy with my results - I have returned to the gym and slowly slowly things are improving and i am my chest is beginning to resemble that of one of shape.  I do not regret my decision for surgery and I would tell anyone on the fence to just go and do it.
Since y surgery I have taken up swimming at my local pool - nobody stares anymore and It has given me a new lease of confidence.

I have uploaded some new pics from today - still a little weird mark under each nipple - but I just don't even care anymore!!! Dr Levick is the best in my opinion!

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
That's great results!  Hopefully I can get results as good as that.
When did you completely stop compressing?  Ive hit 6 weeks now and was going to stop as instructed but have seen people on here are still overnight compressing after 3 months. :-\

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:01:59 PM by rotors »

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
I freaked out months ago because of creasing and other things but it's all I could have hoped for - I hope your recovery is good too.

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Excellent results! 

Offline ggnail

• Posting Member
Just gone through your thread. One word - Wow! I'm 6 days post op and now know I shouldn't be freaking out. Difficult not to when you notice some fluid but I'll keep compressing 

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
Great thread, as said very reassuring to read! I'm nearly 2 weeks post op and a little worried about fluid/craters. I guess recovery takes some time :) 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024