Author Topic: Surgery with Levick 11/12/14 - Before/After op pics  (Read 10535 times)

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
I kind of stopped for a few days about a week ago thinking that I was stopping my bulges from draining but the nipple began to crease and droop slightly so I reverted back to my vest top. I'm gonna it wear as much as I can for another couple of weeks, won't wear it at work or the gym though. I am surprised how long the lymphatics take to settle, maybe I'm particularly slow at healing.

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Yeah I'm the same with the lymph nodes, over a month post op and they are still sore and swollen, I'm sure they will settle down. Do you massage that area too or leave it alone?

I'm still wearing my compression vest as much as possible, having a few breaks from it every now and again and to give it a wash. Kinda used to wearing it now! I think I'll carry on wearing it for another month or two. I don't really notice any changes (ie swelling) or anything when I don't wear it.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
My lymph nodes got worse before they got better! - or maybe it is just that general swelling settles down first making them more noticeable?

Anyway, looking great! - keep up the compression long as you can, soon be summer and T-shirt time!

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Couple of 3 month pics, I think I'm slowly improving but you can see the right side still sits differently to the left, probably due to the fact that the right Lymph nodes are still very swollen on that side. Let me know what you guys think.

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Looking good I think. Are you right handed by any chance? It could also be due to natural asymmetry in the pec.

I'm the same tbh, noticed it more over the last couple of weeks, the right side is def more prominent/swollen? than the left but hoping it will even out more as the months pass.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Looking great! - 3 months is nothing... Things still improving here at 14 months!

Offline ken979

• Posting Member
I kept it up for 3 months... If you read back in my thread I tried stopping earlier, but swelling quickly set in so put vest back on. Longer the better - simples!

How long would you say? I still have mine after 4 months. I only wear it to bed though and during the day don't wear it.

Thanks  ;)
I have had surgery with Mr Levick at 19/11/2014

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
4 Months, 4 Days

About to email Levick so updating this too. Lymph glands still massively swollen, left nipple seems to have changed, looks worse than it did last month, other than that nothing else to report.

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
How's it going mate any good news ??

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
4 Months, 4 Days

About to email Levick so updating this too. Lymph glands still massively swollen, left nipple seems to have changed, looks worse than it did last month, other than that nothing else to report.

Looking very good for 4 months, particularly the right side, looks almost completely normal with no gyne.

Wrt left side, things can change from month to month unfortunately, patience has to be a big part of recovery. The most you can do is keep massaging and if concerned email or visit Mr Levick.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024