Author Topic: Well this is a surprise...................  (Read 22420 times)

Offline taxmapper

So this morning I put on a bra i had purchased some time back that I haven't worn much.  A black little number with a snake skin like panel pattern.  It is suppose to be "extreme" support for physical activities and the like. The band is a standard hook type but it is a racerback (I hate over the shoulder) and is a bit tight at times.  
But two things struck me this am. 

I reported back in Jan. of this year I had lost weight. I am hovering around 207-212 currently but the breasts are starting to grow again. This bra i did not fill completely when I got it, and now I do. So I know the boobs are defiantly getting bigger.  

But with the "stay in place" aspect of this bra, I felt something I did not expect. Each step forward especially on my right side, I could feel the weight of my breast pull forward. Then fall back in typical movement one would expect with full sized breasts. the sensation is new to me and I now expect more of it.  

The discovery of these (typical and normal for women) however is not so much alarming, but kinda like what happens when you learn a new aspect of something you had the entire time but didnt know what it did.    

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024