Author Topic: Well this is a surprise...................  (Read 29109 times)

Offline taxmapper

So this morning I put on a bra i had purchased some time back that I haven't worn much.  A black little number with a snake skin like panel pattern.  It is suppose to be "extreme" support for physical activities and the like. The band is a standard hook type but it is a racerback (I hate over the shoulder) and is a bit tight at times.  
But two things struck me this am. 

I reported back in Jan. of this year I had lost weight. I am hovering around 207-212 currently but the breasts are starting to grow again. This bra i did not fill completely when I got it, and now I do. So I know the boobs are defiantly getting bigger.  

But with the "stay in place" aspect of this bra, I felt something I did not expect. Each step forward especially on my right side, I could feel the weight of my breast pull forward. Then fall back in typical movement one would expect with full sized breasts. the sensation is new to me and I now expect more of it.  

The discovery of these (typical and normal for women) however is not so much alarming, but kinda like what happens when you learn a new aspect of something you had the entire time but didnt know what it did.    

Offline taxmapper

So saw the Doc yesterday. 

She wants to defer the hormone and chromosome checks to the Endo (Feb. 7th 2025), but had magnesium and B12 checks done. Both came out normal. 

She also deferred any other checks in the pelvic area to the endo.  so i am still left wondering what the ever living hell is going on in the pelvic and other aspects of my personal biology. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I can tell you feel a bit anxious and want to know. 
I just wanted to say, I can't pretend to understand but do wish you the best.  Hang in there and know your friends here are with you.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
It all comes out in the wash with more testing.

Perhaps you should ask the Endo staff to call you when the have a cancellation. I slip in under the wire occasionally with this tactic of.

Definitely push for the genetic testing.
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024