Author Topic: Finally Ending 15 years of Gyne!!!! Tomorrow with Delgado!!!!!!  (Read 6748 times)

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I'm swollen, buddy  :). What are you gonna do, it's much more prominent on my left than on my right. It's funny how your mind plays tricks on you, though. If I were to wake up one morning looking the way I do right now, even with the swelling, I would be convinced I had been gifted a miracle. But now, since I have a point of referral - my first look after I took my vest off the day after surgery where I was pretty much completely flat - I'm getting nervous about what my final result will look like.

Someone somewhere on these boards mentionned that the first look after the surgery should give an indication of what it will eventually look like when you're completely healed. Here's hoping that guy was right!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Hey Pacifico,

I haven't checked in on your thread for awhile... how's recovery going for you? You're almost coming up on a month since your surgery!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Things are going great!  Sure my chest swells sometimes and scar tissue is there making things feel a little lumpy but otherwise I am to the MOON with my results!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This has been the greatest thing I have ever done with money!!  My scars are barley noticable (neosporin thick with gauze and tape 24/7)  How about you bro?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am to the MOON with my results!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This has been the greatest thing I have ever done with money!!

;D ;D ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
So glad to hear you're happy. I'm getting there too - I'm very confident that as my swelling and scarring subside that my result will be exactly what I was expecting. Like I've mentioned before, I'm at the point now where I would be 100% comfortable with going shirtless - though the swelling and scarring are still creating large enough "humps" that I can't say I can feel free and comfortable enough yet to wear those types of shirts that my gyne always made off limits. I'm also starting to go a little stir crazy. I want/need to get back to the gym so I can start working out again! I'm especially looking forward to that first swim! ;D

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Hey Pacifico,

I haven't checked your post in awhile, how's it been going for you?

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Hey good to hear from you!  I will post some before and after pictures before month's end.  But all is well.  I have gained about 20 lbs since surgery (mostly because of my love of food and workload, preventing me from running) but everything is going well.  I love my results, although at times when i look down I have to remind myslef that is what a normal chest looks like!  If not, one seeing any protrusions, might believe they had gyno, when in reality what I see is perfectly normal.  I still feel a little tender, and have some scar tissue but it is going away (without massage, I might add).  My scars are also very hard to see!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Great to hear, man! I can totally relate to the weight gain, I've put on 10 pounds since my surgery - and I've only been able to start running again in the past week since it was still too sore to run. Well, the warm weather is on its way - so, its a great time to get back into shape!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024