Author Topic: Accepting my shape  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Joni,

As I pointed out in the I am just Fat thread in the Acceptance, I too lost a lot of weight and my breast size didn't decrease even though my chest size did. I too had more pronounced and shapely breasts myself. And yes, a bra will lift and shape your breasts into a more feminine appearance because of that. You are not alone in that experience.

My opinion is of the two pictures, you look better in a bra than not. You just have a smoother and better overall looking shape in a bra than not. And I think the bra brings less attention to your chest as well.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

I'd agree, in the bra is a much better shape and appearance than without. While it is evident either or that the breasts are prominent, I feel the projection with a bra is less noticeable, and more polished, than that of which is without. Also removes the aesthetics of nipples showing. 

Offline blad

Not to be repetitive, but yes a bra does make you look more "polished". 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Orb

A picture is worth a thousand words.  JoniDee you certainly do look better wearing than not.  Bras by design do shape wearers into a much nicer look.   I think you look good there.  Much better wearing.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Much better with the bra. Like my wife always says. Attention to breasts come from movement and nipples. Eliminate that and very few if any will notice

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
I'll contribute a couple of cents' worth:
hangin unsupported;
supported in bra;
supported in bra in shirt.

I no longer try to hide them - pretty much out there anyway.
No negative reactions directed at me.  Seems most either don't really notice or just don't care.

aboywithgirls

As I lost 40 lbs, my bust remained the same size. So, wearing tops two sizes smaller (going from XL to M) does change my appearance. Without a bra, I have nipple projection, whereas wearing a bra gives my shape more projection.

Joni ❤️
Joni,

When I lost 40+ lbs, I'm actually at about 50 now, I had the same kind of results. My waist appeared smaller, hips were more broad, and my bust appeared more projected. I definitely had a feminine figure too. I was actually very surprised and happy with my shape. 

There is nothing wrong with your figure. If you tried wearing men's jeans, I think that it would look like you were trying to hide your figure rather than wearing something that flatters your shape.

Maybe it's because I see a woman's figure in your pictures but, I personally think that you look better wearing your bra. It gives your breasts a nice shape.

Sophie ❤️ 

Dudewithboobs

I think for many, we think our breasts are primarily fat and for some it may be, but others, it's plain and apparent it's breast tissue, not adipose. So weight loss ends up working in all the right places, but the breast are little to no effected leaving them to be even more apparent than before, if they were and have been. I think it's great you wear what works for you. I think most of us should quit wearing the shirts that are a size or two too big or layers to mask the obvious and just embrace it. Kudos to you for doing so. 

Offline taxmapper

As I lost 40 lbs, my bust remained the same size. So, wearing tops two sizes smaller (going from XL to M) does change my appearance. Without a bra, I have nipple projection, whereas wearing a bra gives my shape more projection.

Joni ❤️
Joni,

When I lost 40+ lbs, I'm actually at about 50 now, I had the same kind of results. My waist appeared smaller, hips were more broad, and my bust appeared more projected. I definitely had a feminine figure too. I was actually very surprised and happy with my shape.

There is nothing wrong with your figure. If you tried wearing men's jeans, I think that it would look like you were trying to hide your figure rather than wearing something that flatters your shape.

Maybe it's because I see a woman's figure in your pictures but, I personally think that you look better wearing your bra. It gives your breasts a nice shape.

Sophie ❤️
That is why I no longer buy mens jeans.   they simply make me look frompy and unattractive. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I think for many, we think our breasts are primarily fat and for some it may be, but others, it's plain and apparent it's breast tissue, not adipose. So weight loss ends up working in all the right places, but the breast are little to no effected leaving them to be even more apparent than before, if they were and have been. I think it's great you wear what works for you. I think most of us should quit wearing the shirts that are a size or two too big or layers to mask the obvious and just embrace it. Kudos to you for doing so.
Exactly. My wife tells me that I am delusional if I think I can hide them all the time. People notice but just don’t say anything. If you want to hear the truth a child will tell you. We are in our 60s and got started late in having a family and so did our kids. So we have young grandkids for our age. Our youngest granddaughter is three years old. Just last week she said to my wife while getting dressed that nonie you have big boobies and papa has little boobies. The truth out of the young and innocent. So just maybe trying to hide them isn’t fooling anybody. Live with what we have and not to worry about it. We could have something even worse. 

Busted (and happy)

Well said. Many, including myself may well delude ourselves, but we fool nobody 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
This is how I dress myself on a typical day. I wear a man's Medium size button down shirt, a tank top, 36D bra, woman's size 10 Petite jeans, leather belt, and woman's size 11WW Booties. I try to have a little fun with my outfits.

Joni ❤️

Offline Johndoe1

Joni,

You look great! Nothing wrong with that choice. I would never give you a second look. Love the booties. 

Dudewithboobs

I dig the boots and outfit. 

Offline taxmapper

Speaking of boots... 

I purchased a pair of boots with a 2 inch heel. 

Totally diff. Feel that keeps my arch above the ground and no pain... 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024