Author Topic: Surgery...Mr. Levick - diary & PICTURES FINALLY ADDED! 4TH PAGE...  (Read 16449 times)

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I'm really struggling to stay positive.

I'm due to take the compression vest off tomorrow and again tried t-shirts on tonight - it's not as bad a case as I had before - but you can still see definition of moobs :(

I really dunno what to do - I know it's still early days but as I said, I'm really struggling to stay positive...

:(
Surgery with Mr. Levick on Thursday 18th August 2011 - currently recovering!

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Have you got any before and after photos ? It would be good to see where you started off and how you look now

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I'm out at the mo but will do it when I'm back...

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
It's got to be swelling mate, Levick isn't gonna leave gland or fat in there.
Have u phoned him ?
Sounds like it's just gonna take some time to settle down.

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
It's still early days man, you have nothing to be worried about.

You're were due to take the compression vest off yesterday?
I think you should wear it for another week as I am. I think it was recommended to wear it for 3 weeks? then 3 weeks more at night?

Also, don't be afraid to post pics, you wont be identified and we were all in the same boat!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Agree with above.
3 weeks constant compression vest then 3 weeks of nights. When u start wearing it for nights only I made sure I wore it at least 12 hours so I'd put it on at 7pm and take it off when I got up at 7am etc

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
Hey,

I didn't take my vest off on Thursday, I'm keeping it on until this Thursday...

I'll try and put some photos on when I figure out how...any ideas?

Offline improving

• Silver Member
I wouldn't worry too much mate. Like someone said he won't have left gland and fat, so it can only leave swelling which will go away eventually. Did you phone Levick re: the swelling ?

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Kieren try using photo bucket or just upload directly onto the forum from your camera. Pictures would really help us put it all into perspective and give you our thoughts mate

Keep your chin up, the result will come, i'm pretty sure  :)

Offline kingboob

Hey,

I didn't take my vest off on Thursday, I'm keeping it on until this Thursday...

I'll try and put some photos on when I figure out how...any ideas?

photobucket or maybe register for picturetrail (free).

You could have a bit of swelling going on, or maybe the skin hasn't completely snapped back tightly yet (if your case was quite big ?). 

I highly doubt he would have left anything in there to be honest.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
Hey,

I'm planning on putting photos up tonight - bear with me!

In relation to an update, my right hand side is still quite tender and sore - is this normal or do you think I should contact Levick?

Offline kingboob

Hey,

I'm planning on putting photos up tonight - bear with me!

In relation to an update, my right hand side is still quite tender and sore - is this normal or do you think I should contact Levick?

probably normal, but contact if you are worried.   If you had a fair bit of lipo done then in my experience it can be sore for a while..... 4-6 weeks even...

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I'm just about to put the pics up - I haven't really looked at them since I took the bandages off - I have to be honest, it doesn't look great to me...

Feeling a fair bit depressed in all honesty, I've got a better result than I had - but it's nowhere near what I expected...maybe I stupidly aimed too high.

Before:

After:

Would be good to know what you guys think - I'll take some photos of how it's looking now and get them up shortly.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Looks like swelling and fluid build up, once you can massage without pain a lot of that fluid will literally go over a few weeks and it should change the shape and look of everything.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I have to say it doesn't look as dramatic as that now, and has calmed down a little bit.

I'll put more photos on tonight - was expecting to get the usual 'another great job' 'wow, what an improvement' comments - but I think I'm going to need a lot more time before I get back to whatever it is that is 'normal'

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024