Author Topic: The less the severe the condition, the better the result?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline mephistopholes

• Posting Member
Would it make sense to expect better surgery result, the less severe your gyne condition is?  ???

Offline desi

• Gold Member
if the condition is not very severe, it makes the surgeon's job easier. also, if ur close to ur ideal body weight, again, it makes the job easier for the surgeon...

hope this helps..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline flex1appeal

I don't think this is the case at all.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, I agree with clearsky.  I had a severe case of gyne and reading about some people's worries about scarring and perfection was frustrating for me.  I see some of the "do I have it" posts and I wish my chest looked like that now, after surgery.  So for me, I have scars now, my chest will never look perfect but I am thrilled because I can wear a t-shirt in public, any clothes that I want to for the first time since I was 10 years old.  So yeah, it's definitely relative.  The worst part of it was that I was close to my ideal body weight. By the way, I'm not picking on guys with minor cases, I know it can be just as psychologically damaging.

Offline whimper

• Posting Member
I hope so... I only have puffy nipples and it would be incredible if they were just permanently hard/flat...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024