Author Topic: My Gyne Surgery Before/After THOUGHTS PLZ  (Read 23949 times)

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
I am disappointed man that the right side is still puffy. Now that the swelling is almost gone (I am 9 months postop), I can easily feel firm lumps above and below the areola that feel exactly like the gland I had before, but smaller in size. It also has the donut shape. I think Dr. B did not remove most of the gland unlike the left side where I feel no lumps and is totally flat. Another possibility is that it's scar, but it feels exactly the same like the gland and in the same location! I emailed him today and will see what he says. I'm disappointed that I will probably have to fly back to NY to fix this! uggghh

I am sorry to hear this. Everything went great with me. Hopefully it is an easy fix. Update me when you find out more.

Offline joe7

• Posting Member
I am disappointed man that the right side is still puffy. Now that the swelling is almost gone (I am 9 months postop), I can easily feel firm lumps above and below the areola that feel exactly like the gland I had before, but smaller in size. It also has the donut shape. I think Dr. B did not remove most of the gland unlike the left side where I feel no lumps and is totally flat. Another possibility is that it's scar, but it feels exactly the same like the gland and in the same location! I emailed him today and will see what he says. I'm disappointed that I will probably have to fly back to NY to fix this! uggghh

I'm about 9 months post op and I have a similar problem to you from a different surgeon. Glands were taken out directly from my areolas but not from the surrounding areas, so I still have lumps of gyno above and below the areola.

On the one hand I am upset that I will probably go through surgery again. On the other hand, it's easier to take tissue away than it is to put it back, so hopefully the revision is simply a matter of removing the remaining gland tissue.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:43:55 PM by joe7 »

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member

Its easy to say if its gland leftover that hasnt been removed or if its scar tissue.
Did you had the lumps you talk about right the first days after the surgery? If yes its glandular tissue. Scar tissue is forming a few good weeks after the procedure so if you developed those lumps probably it scar tissue.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:11:59 AM by Cristalis »

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone. I haven't sent an update in awhile. Everything is going well. The scars are still somewhat prevalent and I was planning on getting them removed by the same surgeon before summer last year, but decided against it. I may still have them removed to look better. But other then the scars everything looks fantastic.
It is the holiday season once again and I have been eating lots of yummy treats and have bulked up again. I am preparing to cut again for spring break/summer. I will send new pics soon! I am about 170 now. Last time I bulked I hit 175. Anything new with you guys?

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hello

Good to see you didnt forgot about us and the forum. Post some pics when you have time! Is the doc positive that the scars will look better after the revision? Have him told you why they are prevalent in the first place?

Last year in the summer i was planning to get in shape and loose some weight so that i can have my gynos removed by this year in february but i had a shoulder injury that still hurts and cant go to the gym, i was or i would say im very frustrated and i didnt got in any shape, i didnt lost weight and i didnt go for the surgery. Time is ticking and im getting older(41 now) without being able to enjoy my self at the beach or sunbathing, meeeh.

For me its a must to remove gynos in winter cause i suffer from hyperhidrosis(excessive sweating) and i could not bear to wear a compression vest in the hotter seasons. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024