Author Topic: ready to book a visit to karadis *pics*  (Read 3730 times)

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
been on here a while and the only thing holding me back is the fear of anesthetic, i've watched some vids on youtube and seen this procedure done under local anesthetic so im sure karadis would do this if i suggest it to him if he's that much of an expert in this area i cant see how it can be a problem if others have done it using local anesthetic

anyway heres some pics

im 6ft 3 and 20 stone   been weight training for about 8 years, i had gyno in my teens but just got on with it, i want it sorting now though once and for all. i have definite glandular tissue there under both side and some excess stubborn fat.

when on holiday and i get out a pool for example and my nipple are cold you cant tell i have it and my chest looks great. its when relaxed room tempreture you notice the puffy nipples and sticks out when wering t shirts

heres some pics anywway, various weight ranging from 18st up to 21st at my largest when bulking

if anyone has any thoughts regarding any of the above let me know

thanks guys

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:30:50 PM by mattuk »

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Yeah its defo there mate.  Karidis will get you an awesome result!  Dont worry about the anestetic.  I was! But it really is nothing to worry about! If anything its kind of fun!  The just bang you a load of fentolin to start then i think throughout the procedure your given ketamin aswell...:)  Fentolin is an opiut so gives the feeling of being on heroin.  You only feel this for what feels like 10 seconds though! But i gurantee you will love it.

What feels like 2 seconds later you wake in recovery room in no pain.

Do you mind me asking have you ever taken aromatizing steroids?

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
alright mate  cheers for the reply i followed your whole ordeal through on your post, great results and i think thats what gave me the final urge to get it done

yeah ive done 3 courses in past never gone highter than 600mg test and 600mg deca with tren ace and winstrol too finish, always used nolvadex too if feel any itchy nips. too be honest its been there since i was a teen and hasnt got much worse. when i bulk up more like most of the photos above its not as noticeable. its when i lean up and drop a few stone in summer that its more noticeable. so ironically when i look better my gyno looks worse :D

still dont think i can go through with the anesthetic especially being 20 stone im sure something will go wrong :(

im currently slimming right down to about 18st doing 10 mile fast walk on treadmill after weights each day (takes 2.5 hour)  :O

wanna get as lean as possible for the op so a better job is done, then i can clean bulk from then on holding a better shape

its pretty crap strength wise leaning up though.  other week i was getting my best on bench press of 205kg for 3 good reps and now im struggling with 4 reps at 180kg

i know its still pretty heavy but still disheartening. i expect that to drop even further before op and then through recovery i'll be taking it steady for a while

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Go under the knife, get shredded and you will be smashing it all summer...Profit!!  ;D

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
alright mate  cheers for the reply i followed your whole ordeal through on your post, great results and i think thats what gave me the final urge to get it done

yeah ive done 3 courses in past never gone highter than 600mg test and 600mg deca with tren ace and winstrol too finish, always used nolvadex too if feel any itchy nips. too be honest its been there since i was a teen and hasnt got much worse. when i bulk up more like most of the photos above its not as noticeable. its when i lean up and drop a few stone in summer that its more noticeable. so ironically when i look better my gyno looks worse :D

still dont think i can go through with the anesthetic especially being 20 stone im sure something will go wrong :(

im currently slimming right down to about 18st doing 10 mile fast walk on treadmill after weights each day (takes 2.5 hour)  :O

wanna get as lean as possible for the op so a better job is done, then i can clean bulk from then on holding a better shape

its pretty crap strength wise leaning up though.  other week i was getting my best on bench press of 205kg for 3 good reps and now im struggling with 4 reps at 180kg

i know its still pretty heavy but still disheartening. i expect that to drop even further before op and then through recovery i'll be taking it steady for a while

Yeah i have to agree with you i have done 1 cycle as an experiement to see if the gyno would get any worse.  Only 1000mg of test E a week and took before and after pics and it was the same!

Although now i have had the op i wouldnt bother doing anything just as it would prob be sods law that i would get gyno again. lol

I have also read that HGH can make it worse due to pro lactin and Progesterone (same as deca).  But have not known anyone to have got gyno from a modest dosage (5iu EOD).

I think the thing is that any gear can cause IGF-1 increase which can cause gyno.  SUCKS male thingy! even compounds like anavar and winstrol.  But then again is the gear what people say it is....

Do you think you would continue to use the juice even after having the op?

I have a friend who done a course or prop and TNT and got pretty bad gyno but went away with some nolva.

Yeah recovery is alright, i think its doing me good having a rest to be honest.  Hopefully come back stronger.

Offline vegasgo

• Posting Member
The anesthetic is a walk in the park, safe as houses these days - just think of these 50 stone blubbers that have gastric bands fitted - a far more serious op, but they all come through unscathed.

I'm 6'7" and 18st - was told I would have the same amount of anesthetic as your average guy. I guess size doesn't matter. If your blood tests come up fine, really no need to worry.

Offline thetodd

I wouldnt expect Karidis to do it locally i dont think he will tbh. Dont worry about going under ive seen way bigger lads than you come out sound
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
chopper- haha cheers mate thats the plan for this year, lose the gyne and the excess and get some holidays booked :P

ad21- i think i would get back on the juice after as i would expect 95% of the gland would be removed and a good anti estrogen    should keep it at bay if monitored. not straight away obviously but in a years time or so who knows.... ive never done anything like GH etc furthest ive been is tren acetate.  ive run that TNT 250 by wildcat before its a great med for cutting up and keeping some great shape/size

i think aslong as you have decent anti e's on hand  then it shouldnt be a problem really. everyones diferent though.

are you sure you took 1000mg test enathate? PERWEEK??  thats alot for a first course to be honest   highest ive been is 600mg per week over 10 weeks

if that is right then really if you were gonna get any sides (gyno) from test then you would have off that dose for sure so your probably not as prone to getting recurring gyno through roids as you think you might be!

vegasgo-  i assumed bigger you are the more they give you!   fair point on the 50stone whales that go through it ok...... its just a fear i have and have always had. think it the thought of not being in control and helpless, makes me shudder just thinking about it

the todd- cheers mate good to know other big guys have come through ok :)    im gonna ask about the local anyway worst he can do is say no. if its about money side of it i'd actually pay a couple of grand more! just to avoid the general anesthetic im that terrified of it  

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
my missus is already working on a holiday for next year, so i will have had about 12 - 14 months to heal and am already getting excited  ;D

Offline PecDec

• Bronze Member
I'm due for surgery with Karidis in about a week.

Don't worry about going under, i'm 6'4 17 stone (dropped from 18 stone for op ) and as others say, a lot of heavier people go to Karidis.

1g of Test a week is high, should always start at 250-500mg then stay on that for as many cycles as possible.

When not getting the same results as before then increase the dose by 250mg or 1 shot.

Best to try gain as much as possible from as little steroids as possible.

HGH not proven to increase gyno, different people get different results. Good & bad.

HGH such a new performance enhancing drug that not much is known.

No long term research has been done on it.

I spoke to Karidis about how much of the gland he takes.

He said 99% of it is taken out. Steroids induced gland gyno shouldn't be able to develop.

He has operated on bodybuilders before and no one has came back with gyno thats developed after they continued with steroids.

Still worth keeping it check with anti e's just in case. Better safe than sorry.

As they say "Don't make the same mistake twice" :)

Surgery with Dr. Karidis - 12th April 2011 - Status: Recovery

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22437.0

Offline thetodd

You lads are mental i wouldnt risk taking them again, although with the right anti estrogens youl probally be ok it still turns my stomach

Do you lot compete or is body building just a hobby?

Offline PecDec

• Bronze Member
You lads are mental i wouldnt risk taking them again, although with the right anti estrogens youl probally be ok it still turns my stomach

Do you lot compete or is body building just a hobby?

Bodybuilding/weights is a lifestyle not a hobby :)

I don't compete but I love training.

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
yeah i think will definitly take them again, but obviously take the necessary precautions and keep a watchful eye on the glands.... good to know he takes out 99% as it would take a HUGE amount of gear to really get that 1% remaining to grow

bodybuilding for me is just hobby... i've gotten really big but now want to drop some weight and get a better looking shape. i was going down the strength route at one stage but im never gonna be professional or anything.

i simple now want to look good and healthy (fit)  nice tan and good diet....   i'll be where i wanna be at in aprox 3 years i think. and then i can maintain that

once the gyno's gone i can start really shaping everything else up nicely and few more years should be pretty happy  :D

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
I think the deal with HGH is the fact it can cause progesterone and prolactin gyno which cant be controlled using anti es......

I have seen friends of mine with no gyno, get gyno with a lil bit of test, so i personally wouldnt rule out not getting gyno even when 99% is removed.

From my point of view, i wouldnt want to go through the op again and pay another 4.5k just to add a bit more size a bit quicker. 

My main focus now is on conditioning.

Had my first night out on sat with the missus for her bday.

Took a pic in a tight jumper......see below, was getting more attention off girls like this than when i had tiny bit more size but less ripped.

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
quick update, im going to be booking a consoltation in the next coupel of weeks,

im having liposuction on a stubborn double chin first in harley street on 19th may which is costing £2000, it runs in familt and wont shift even with exercise. ive been cutting for the last couple of months and dropped to around 19st from 21st and shifted fat from everywhere (even my chest) but nothing off the face/neck/chin

so anyway this should be good practice for getting the gyno sorted and give me some confidence for ops. the chin lipo is done under local so im not even slightly phased at all, obviously needles dont frighten me in the slighest, its just the thought of being helpless under GA

ive just had a look on the alex karadis website see link... www .nipntuck.co.uk/male-chest-reduction.php

and if you look under the "what type of anaesthesia is used"    it states it can be performed under 3 different types..... one being local??

going by what people said on here he would only do it under general??  

anyone know for sure?   cant see why the website would lie?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024