Author Topic: Well surgery is on the horizon. April 26th less than two days away  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Well after years and years of dealing w/ gyne and being depressed I finally chose to make a stand. I made a consultation appt which I have already attended two days ago for Dr. Robert Clement here in Austin Texas. Price isn't really as bad as I thought it would be and i'm happy about it. Going to also schedule the surgery soon as I clear a couple of things up as far as anesthetics and such. I'll keep it updated. Wish me luck. :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:10:09 PM by Jordan23 »

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
It's now less than two days away and i'm ready for it. I've worked out and built muscle so far for the past two months and cut body fat quite a bit. I'm pretty well conditioned and have been running as well. My blood pressure is excellent so I hope to beat this and get a good recovery going! Surgery is the 26th w/ Dr. Robert Clement here in Austin, Texas.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
looks like i got the longest wait, even tho i scheduled a month ago but i still got a date for june 14 it just sucks coz the anxiety keep getting higher >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024