Author Topic: MEDICAL GLUE FOR PUFFY NIPPLES  (Read 49963 times)

Offline OnlyMe

• Posting Member
Hi

I have read that some people put super glue on there nipples when they hard and the glue makes them stay like this for a few days.

I believe this could work, but i dont wish to put super glue on my nipples just incase it gets infected or anything.

But ive done some research and there is actually some medical glue that doctors use to close wounds up with and i was wondering does anyone know where I can get this from as this type of glue cant do any damage to my skin or chest if doctors are using it for wounds.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Super Glue, was originally intended as a way to close wounds without stitches.  As far as I know there is no risk from getting a super glue infection, but as you remove it, you will probably remove a bit of skin, which would make your nipples raw.  I think the same would hold true for medical grade adhesive.  Something you may wish to try is liquid band aid.

Offline lemon

sorry, I've tried...Liquid band aids do nothing.   Doesn't keep the nips down.

Offline ultima

• Posting Member
I do this everytime i am on the beach and it works fine. Just squeeze them put glue on fast and then blow on them to make the glue dry faster. I´ve done it like 150 times. And don´t forget as with anything else it takes some time to make it perfect.
Try geting a super glu bottle that lookes like this:

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/b/2045993889812931788

You can with this cap put it wherever you want with a little thinner layer that will glue faster

Offline razorblad3

I do this everytime i am on the beach and it works fine. Just squeeze them put glue on fast and then blow on them to make the glue dry faster. I´ve done it like 150 times. And don´t forget as with anything else it takes some time to make it perfect.

You can with this cap put it wherever you want with a little thinner layer that will glue faster
how long does it last for?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  I am willing  to try this glue, 

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  I AM GOIng to try  it................ I will read the bottle to  see if it is harmfull

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
bump! it works for an hour or so...eventually the chloriene works it off...just go into a bathroom stall and reapply...they'll never know!

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

what country is that glue made?  I cant even find it on the web

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
ANY super glue will work...YOu dont have to have that certain brand.

GynO_DuDe

Please tell me you lot are joking?

Just go to a plastic surgeon and get the problem rectified! USING GLUE ON YOUR NIPPLES CANNOT BE HEALTHY!?!?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  Dont try  super glue, I  just tried a little  drop and it burned  my nipple, I applied another  product called  '' new skin'' from Target store, seems  to be holding  . You must apply  very liberally,  even a second  coat my  work better.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
NU SKIN, Is the ticket, supressing 80 percent of my  puffy nipples, I can were a pull over shirt

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
http://newskinproducts.com/liquid-bandage.htm

its called new skin liquid ,  I used  for the first time over the  wekend, I was able to wear a tight pull over shirt  verses my  loose button shirts, mind you my gyne is  90 in the  nipple. This product no good  if you  have moobs
        '' New Skin'' has a  chemical  smell to it,  so a  put  deoderant on the  it to help with the  smell

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 yes it would work great for you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024