Author Topic: Sugery with Dr. Jacobs  (Read 2426 times)

Offline pilgrim

I feel obliged to drop a brief note about what an excellent overall experience I had with Dr. Eliot Jacobs in NYC.
I had the surgery in July and wanted to wait to post until the results of my surgery were clear, which is to say until most of the healing was done. Well, it's done and I couldn't be happier. He may be alittle more expensive than other area doctors, but to my mind if your shelling out five grand to improve yourself, another $1500 for the best is a good investment.
In terms of the details of my experience, let it suffice to say that I chose to have the surgery done as soon after deciding to do it as possible, which left me recovering (and bound in that foam wrap) for some of the warmest days of summer, and I don't regret it a bit.
Anyway, I just thought i owed Dr. Jacobs a recommendation. He's honest, skilled, professional, and has improved my life greatly.
This sounds like I'm schilling, but the fact is that while I don't know what surgery is like with other doctors, I know how happy I am that I chose Dr. Jacobs.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:22:16 AM by travshead »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024