Author Topic: Post surgery - Benito  (Read 16010 times)

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Sorry again for the lack of replies. I am back in the UK and will be checking the board a lot more often now. I will get some photos up this week too.

Equium, how are things going now? I had my op just over 4 months ago. The creasing and unevenness is getting better all the time. The only concern I have at the minute is that one of my nipples seems to stretch when I raise my arms and it looks massive compared to the other nipple, which seems normal.

I know this sounds like a bit of a naff question, but did anyone else notice that post op, even up to 4 months, that when one nipple gets hard (or erect, whatever you want to call it), the other one sometimes remained normal??

Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
Glad to hear youre back home and feeling good mate! Give yourself time to heal and I'm sure you'll be chuffed to bits, I'll bet a pound to a penny it's just swelling. Having even a highly skilled surgon slipping a canula under your skin and suching out your fat is major trauma, it's understandable your body will react in some way to it.

On the question of nipple response... My nipples have always worked independantly of each other. It's completely fine. They are both seperate parts of your body, and just because one reacts to stimulus, doesn't mean the other should.

Do you have the same amount of sensation in both sides? If you meant that one nipple is unresponsive, it could need some time to recover.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024