Author Topic: puffy nipples goin \away by there self  (Read 5927 times)

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
has any1 had puffy nipples and had it go away i dont uderstand how the nipple can just change ????/??????????????????????????????????????

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
but tht doesent answer how the nipple can jus change thnx anyway

Nor me, i know that they may 'Leave' a person, particularly those in their teens, but i don't understand how the glandular tissue just 'Leaves'. Anyone know the answer?

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
cum on all these members an no 1 has gt a minute 2 spare 2 answer thanxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I don't think i really understand your question....the nipple doesnt change, but there is gland behind the nipple which would change by means of surgery or maybe regualting some hormonal imbalance.

I think he means, how does it change. A lot of cases, pubertal gyne. leaves in a few years. I think muscleman wants to know how it leaves. E.g, how the body makes it change.

sadboy89

I think the deal is the gland is sort of "inflamed" for lack of a better word due to a hormone imbalance or what have you, kind of like a bruise swelling up- when the problem is corrected then the swelled gland obviously subsides. Im no expert but thats my understanding.

DrBermant

has any1 had puffy nipples and had it go away i dont uderstand how the nipple can just change ????/??????????????????????????????????????

Being patient helps, in most cases puberty gynecomastia goes away on its own. Gynecomastia that has not resolved by two years typically does not go away. 

Check out my Teenage Gynecomastia Gallery.  Here you can find pictures before and after my gynecomastia surgery performed on teenagers and adolescent males.  The small image here will link to its much larger image on rom there, you can click on the details about this patient, the problem, surgical solutions, and results.

"How old should you be before considering Gynecomastia Surgery" are very common questions.  What age depends on many factors. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024